Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Dec 2007, 01:22 (Ref:2093081)   #1
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ever wonder what happened to Prince Malik?

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns19938.html

I always wondered what happened to Prince Malik after the Arrows debacle. Looks like he is in jail.
Old 21 Dec 2007, 16:42 (Ref:2093410)   #2
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Never wondered but the news is not all that surprising.
Old 21 Dec 2007, 23:14 (Ref:2093578)   #3
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1manoz
Never wondered but the news is not all that surprising.
Same comment here
Old 22 Dec 2007, 20:23 (Ref:2093895)   #4
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Dear Sir

My name is Prince Malik Ibrahim and I am a member of the Nigerian Royal Family. I am starting a Formula 1 racing team and have a letter of promise from Sir Max Mosley. I have everything ready to enter and the car is showing promise in testing.

Unfortunately the American government in its oppression against my kind has imprisoned me because I will not enter their taxi car series. I have therefore been imprisoned on $500,000 bail. I do not have access to my great worldwide funds and FOM televisual monies as I am being denied internet connextions. I have therefore asked a friend to email you for assistance.

If you donate a small sum of money for bail I can get out and access my funds. I shall be able to reimburse anyone kind enough to assist and provide FREE GRAND PRIX PADDOCK TICKETS for them. I am very greatful for your assistance in this matter, sir.

If you need a reference please be contacting Mr Thomas Walkinshaw of Dead Koala Gulch, Australia.