Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 16 Oct 2015, 08:47 (Ref:3583291)   #76
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done Jiiiiiiim!

Next year I'll try reverse alphabet, or length of surname, or car numbers or something similarly ordered. I will have my day in the sun!

Edit: Thanks to pimmy for keeping us all in line and running the Spreadsheet of Doom, too

Last edited by Greem; 16 Oct 2015 at 08:53. Reason: Forgot the thankyou bit!
Old 16 Oct 2015, 11:19 (Ref:3583324)   #77
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think for next year I'll see who's likely to pull out and make sure they are put on earlier in the year
Old 16 Oct 2015, 19:06 (Ref:3583434)   #78
Jiiiiiiim
Veteran

England
Devon
Jiiiiiiim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Thanks for the kind comments guys, more beginners luck than anything else I think! Well that and the fact a load of you pulled over in the last race & let me past............

Plus having my 'overpowered' mountune engine and no success ballast helped I expect to be carrying more weight with less boost next year.

Thanks Pimmy for setting it all up great addition to the season, I would say that too even if I hadn't won! Love the banter too cheers guys.

Had Motorbase not come back my season may not of ended so well.

Right I must go and plan for next year & try and remember what tatic's I used!?!?
Old 17 Oct 2015, 12:12 (Ref:3583550)   #79
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I blame my teammates. They just got themselves the sack.
Old 17 Oct 2015, 13:42 (Ref:3583566)   #80
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
But at least I can console myself in doing well in the independents