Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 29 Aug 2013, 14:22 (Ref:3295721)   #1
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Paul Ricard this weekend

Am I right in thinking there is a historic meeting at Paul Ricard this weekend? If so what is the timetable for Saturday as I am in the area and might come along to watch
Old 29 Aug 2013, 17:21 (Ref:3295804)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Simon, I'm there- there is a thread running somewhere!

If you look for HVM Racing France website, histo meetings you will find timetable. Only have phone working at moment so can't post a link.
Old 29 Aug 2013, 17:33 (Ref:3295810)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I know that there is at least one Lotus Cortina going (the Letts brothers) as I did some body straightning at Brands on Sunday to help them out. As it's the 50 aniversary of LCs I would think there will be a few more down there !! !

Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 29 Aug 2013, 22:45 (Ref:3295925)   #4
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Not great grids.
Stay on beach Simon!
Old 30 Aug 2013, 05:34 (Ref:3296011)   #5
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, John!

My suggestion to Simon is that if he hasn't been to Le Castellet Circuit before, he should do it once. An amazing facility, hidden away in the hills.

No beach, but is a gokart track......

Old 30 Aug 2013, 05:46 (Ref:3296017)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You're right Mike,it is well worth a look,obviously MUCH better if you happen to be racing on it as well though.
Old 30 Aug 2013, 05:48 (Ref:3296018)   #7
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Did an hour at Grimaud karting track yesterday with my son and a mate of his and have the bruises to prove it!
However JR normally has his finger on the pulse so would like to clarify what is on offer before going inland!
Old 30 Aug 2013, 08:30 (Ref:3296054)   #8
MartinH
Racer

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MartinH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here is a link to the event website, but be aware it is stated as being a non spectator event , so you will need to call someone already there to get you an access badge !

http://www.circuitpaulricard.com/en/calendar
Old 30 Aug 2013, 08:39 (Ref:3296061)   #9
simon drabble
Veteran

Sounds like a lot of agg!! Thanks for the link, pretty mixed bag of races
Old 30 Aug 2013, 08:57 (Ref:3296069)   #10
The SpeCTator
Veteran

United Kingdom
South East - England
The SpeCTator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A non spectator event - this is an outrage against.... spectators