Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 15 Aug 2010, 11:27 (Ref:2744755)   #1
MikeH
Racer

Scotland
Perth
MikeH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FIA GT and National Saloon Car Championship TV Shows

Hi all, been sorting out piles of old videos while preparing for a move and came across a couple of shows from "the old days". The FIA GT Championship in 1997 and the NAtional Saloon Car Championship before it was diluted and killed by the BTCC were both brilliant to watch and I'd love to try and find more of the shows. I just wondered if anyone here had recordings of the following?

FIA GT Championship 1997 (As part of "International Motorsport" a half hour show shown on ITV at the time alongside F3000)

National Saloon Car Championship 1999/2000 seasons - shown in it's own half hour show on Sky Sports (usually back to back on Thursdays with Formula Palmer Audi - anyone remember that?)

I wish I'd kept these programmes back in the day but didn't think there was any harm in asking if anyone else had them. I'd be willing to discuss financial details to get them too. I'm hopeful there's no copyright no-no being committed by asking this, the shows are well over 10 years old anyway and there's no chance of seeing them any other way.
#68 - 2009 SMRC Scottish Legends Championship.
Old 15 Aug 2010, 14:37 (Ref:2744785)   #2
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't know about 97, but I have ITV's 1998 "International Motor Racing" -programmes, featuring FIA GT and F3000 championships. It's a great show, and who wouldnt love that theme song!

Don't really wanna say where I, umm... got it, though
Old 15 Aug 2010, 18:10 (Ref:2744859)   #3
Gil Abobeleira
Veteran

Gil Abobeleira should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let me guess, something racing which goes through a tube underground?
Old 16 Aug 2010, 00:37 (Ref:2745001)   #4
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Something like that, yes Nothing fishy though!