Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Sep 2016, 21:16 (Ref:3675138)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R15 Sin Results

One thing to mention, Grosjean was effectively withdrawn from the even after Qualifying. as per the rules where this is due to insufficuent time or parts, he and the team keep their qualifying bonus, but as per the rules get the equivalent of a Didn't qualify but allowed to race penalty.

Having said all that we have a new winner in Singapore and that is For Sure with 70 points, Polar Bear Racing was second on 64 points with Sheep chasers indulging in a bit winter variation 2 points further back on 62points.

In the overall there are big changes at the front with the Sheep Chasers now being the hunted on 1002 points. Dice Motorsport are in second place 20 points behind on 982pts, with Razzzer's Edge a further 6 points behind in third with 976 points.
Montgolfier Racing slipped to 5th overall on 970points.

Malaysia next time out, and the racing will be at their local times, so check you listing for when FP1 starts in your part of the world.
Speaking of FP1 that is the cut off for any substitutions...you know the rules by now.
Attached Thumbnails
Sin Race results.jpg   Sin Team Scores.jpg   Overall after R15.jpg  

fantasy after R15.jpg  
Old 26 Sep 2016, 12:57 (Ref:3675257)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Wow both my drivers only scored single digit points, but I somehow won the round. That is a surprise.
Old 26 Sep 2016, 14:21 (Ref:3675269)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
first of congrats on the win!

and noticed that as well.

despite a relatively consistent order in real world F1, i think the points scoring tweaks and selection choices made to this year's competition have really highlighted the variety in the types of teams that capable of winning race to race in our competition!

i think you really nailed the rules and the values this year SBF!
Old 26 Sep 2016, 17:32 (Ref:3675315)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks, shame I could pick a useful team of my own. I thought the 2015 Ferrari engine would have done better for longer.
Old 2 Oct 2016, 09:20 (Ref:3676663)   #5
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damn you Mystic cats, you are still worse than me!!!