Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 22 May 2011, 16:13 (Ref:2883966)   #1
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bloosy superb

Two winners in two rounds

All hail Godfrey engines going pop!

And very well done to Foust and especially Holte who has been on the bubble of a win for a year or so and finally gets one, excellent stuff.
Old 26 May 2011, 19:00 (Ref:2886344)   #2
sashchris
Rookie

England
newton aycliffe
sashchris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
could be a record year perhaps for maiden wins in supercar, feel that victories at some point are on the cards too for Timerzyanov, Lysen and either Jeanney or Laboiulle, any others ?
Old 27 May 2011, 06:58 (Ref:2886545)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I can't see many from the current list winning.

Great to see Lysen back on form, Timur loks good but is still learning a lot I feel.

As for new winners, I reckon Laboullle and Jeanny have had their best chance, unless a few tracks suit their car. Sweden and Norway wll be struggles for anyone who isnt Scandinavian! Just like the old days when Gollop, Welch, Renny et al had to work hard to even get in finals sometimes in Swedena nd Norway!! Their cars seem to go so well over there, I reckon it's the yumps!!!
Old 2 Jun 2011, 08:56 (Ref:2889825)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Watched the coverage of this round. Shame they don't show all finals. Compared to last season I get the impression there's less attention for div 1a and div 2.