Racing Point 0 0%
Alfa Romeo 0 0%
Williams 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23 Jun 2019, 07:05 (Ref:3913624)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: French Grand Prix 2019

Who gets your vote?
Old 23 Jun 2019, 14:44 (Ref:3913715)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Despite the hydraulics McLaren.
Old 23 Jun 2019, 15:49 (Ref:3913732)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
McLaren.
Old 23 Jun 2019, 19:46 (Ref:3913777)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Mclaren gets my vote seems to be they are closing the gap on the top 3 well perhaps not on mercs who are now out of sight of everyone else
Old 23 Jun 2019, 20:05 (Ref:3913784)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Mclaren gets my vote seems to be they are closing the gap on the top 3 well perhaps not on mercs who are now out of sight of everyone else
Hope they can maintain this and it's not a one off. F1 needs another team to challenge the front runners.
Old 23 Jun 2019, 20:35 (Ref:3913790)   #6
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
McLaren was pretty solid this weekend.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 00:58 (Ref:3913808)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had fun watching McLaren.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 01:05 (Ref:3913813)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The house brick (Mr Russell) and the BesserBlock (Mr Kubica) started and finished.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 24 Jun 2019, 03:49 (Ref:3913827)   #9
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We were talking in the worthless college football thread in Parc Ferme last week that college football is better when Texas is good. It's a really colloquial example, but I feel the same way about McLaren v. F1. I really, genuinely hope this is the first step in a comeback. I really like Lando too! He's a cool kid!
Old 24 Jun 2019, 05:17 (Ref:3913832)   #10
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes, again, wah.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 05:40 (Ref:3913837)   #11
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
We were talking in the worthless college football thread in Parc Ferme last week that college football is better when Texas is good. It's a really colloquial example, but I feel the same way about McLaren v. F1. I really, genuinely hope this is the first step in a comeback. I really like Lando too! He's a cool kid!
I can see why they’ve said that Fernando will not be back in the car any time soon. (Seidel comment during interview on C4 after the race.) Two good young drivers (excellent in front of camera as well), and a team that seems to be gelling together. Let’s be honest though, there’s still a huge leap needed to join the top 3......
Old 24 Jun 2019, 08:51 (Ref:3913874)   #12
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
McLaren. Obviously not yet the truly best car and team, but they are steadily improving and the French GP was another step forward. I've had to forgive them the hydraulics problem, but that's OK.

I do agree, why would they want Fernando back? Carlos and Lando seem to be working well together and pushing each other on track in a sensible way. Fernando is/was brilliant but always caused friction within his team.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 12:02 (Ref:3913913)   #13
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
McLaren.

For me the most impressive thing was to get both cars in the top10 in Q2 while using mediums.
Even with the pace that they had they could have screwed themselves if they had made the top10 on softs (see Gasly and Giovinazzi)
Old 24 Jun 2019, 12:35 (Ref:3913919)   #14
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Realistically it's Mercedes (and by a country mile) but I voted for McLaren because I'm sick of voting for Mercedes.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 12:57 (Ref:3913926)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
McLaren for me too - for all the same reasons as others have given!
Old 25 Jun 2019, 20:07 (Ref:3914185)   #16
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
McLaren, because I don't know what they unlocked at the weekend but it was something and I like seeing them on the up.