RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok here goes.

Old 13 Mar 2001, 18:07 (Ref:70839)   #28
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill

Whilst we're on the subject of photos, why not take a look at my announcement earlier this evening ? Take a look at my user profile for an example...
How come not many people have added photos to their profile? It would be nice to put faces to names!

Last edited by WoodyTJ; 13 Mar 2001 at 18:07.
Old 13 Mar 2001, 18:18 (Ref:70843)   #29
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with that, I enjoyed it the other night when I surfed the photo gallery and could put faces to the names.

I have a photo of myself uploaded to the website at work (hey, I've done it myself!) I'll try to put that one up on my profile.
Old 13 Mar 2001, 19:47 (Ref:70872)   #30
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RIKB so Jason Plato can actually look happy, because when I got his autograph at the last Autosport show he looked well pi$$ed off.

Last edited by OVERSTEER; 13 Mar 2001 at 19:47.
Old 13 Mar 2001, 20:47 (Ref:70908)   #31
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am sure we could put a picture up there for Woody Email it over to gallery@ten-tenths.com RikB.
Old 13 Mar 2001, 22:57 (Ref:70963)   #32
RIKB
Veteran

RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll send a couple that I took.
Old 16 Mar 2001, 00:34 (Ref:71547)   #33
Lorna
Veteran

Nagging session about to start

PLEASE NOTE: this section of 10 Tenths is purely for showing photos of the 10 Tenths gang from around the world at race meetings and their capers (some of these are racers who frequently post on 10 Tenths Forums). It is not intended to be a photo album for the public to promote their photography skills.

Here's what I need you to do:

Make sure your photo is NO WIDER than 500 pixels and that it is in jpg or gif format.

Please inform me of when the photo was taken (ie, the date, the race/show meeting)

Whether you would like your email address included in the disclaimer; ie. "Photo contributed by: lorna@trackdates.com and they retain the Copyright on it. You must not reproduce this photo without their permission."
Whilst you retain the Copyright ownership on your photographs, by submitting them to the 10 Tenths Motorsport Photo Gallery you are granting us permission to reproduce them on the 10 Tenths Motorsport website which includes, but is not limited to, the Photo Gallery for an indefinite period. If you wish to be identified as the Copyright holder, please ensure you make this clear at the time of submission and inform us which email address you would like us to use in the Copyright message. If it is not obvious to me then please state the names of the people in the photo.

If you have an appropriate anecdote to title the image, this will also be welcome. I can not guarantee it will be used, depending on the content.

Make sure that images are sent to this email address gallery@ten-tenths.com. If you have them uploaded to a website already, please state the specific url to the photo (ie. http://www.trackdates.com/Images/filename.jpg and I will gladly go and download them for you. Please tell me when the photo(s) was taken and the names of the people in the photo if it is not obvious to me.

If you see any of your photos already in the photo gallery, this means that at some point, you allowed them to be used on 10 Tenths Motorsport in the past. Please let me know if you would like your email address displayed with these existing photos, stating which category they are in and the photo number, (number is visible when you hover over the thumbnail picture). I will then ensure that your email address is added.

There are some exceptions made , ie: posting a picture of people that haven't been clocked yet (and the odd one of Matt Neal to keep Woody happy )

I'm sorry to be a bore

Nagging session now over
Old 16 Mar 2001, 00:35 (Ref:71548)   #34
Lorna
Veteran

And thanks for the pictures, Rik
Old 20 Mar 2001, 00:31 (Ref:72918)   #35
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ugh... I am glad the only photo of myself only shows the back of my head. I am not glad that I had extreme hat hair at the time

Anyway, you'll probably get a picture of Liz, Eero and I after Montreal.
Old 21 Mar 2001, 00:52 (Ref:73189)   #36
Lorna
Veteran

That would be great, Jay. Thanks
Old 24 Mar 2001, 19:29 (Ref:74189)   #37
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Better late than never...

Well, I've finally got round to put a picture on my profile, as promised earlier. (I've had a peek at many of you, so now you can have a peek at me )