Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Jan 2007, 15:05 (Ref:1811491)   #26
KaspervG
Rookie

Netherlands
KaspervG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think this will repace the courage works car, because the indian lmp1 will only do the 24 hours and not the lms. It would be logical to assume that courage will continue in the lms with their own car.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 15:44 (Ref:1811527)   #27
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Hope they bring a food stall with them to Le Mans ..... Imagine a big bag of hot onion bajhi's at midnight !!!
Old 10 Jan 2007, 17:34 (Ref:1811599)   #28
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We'll have nan of this making fun, yaar?
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 10 Jan 2007, 18:21 (Ref:1811642)   #29
The Real DMN
Racer

England
North Yorkshire
The Real DMN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Hope they bring a food stall with them to Le Mans ..... Imagine a big bag of hot onion bajhi's at midnight !!!
That would be heaven!
Old 10 Jan 2007, 19:03 (Ref:1811672)   #30
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real DMN
That would be heaven!
With a mint raiti or lime chutney!! That will get you going in the wee hours!

L.P.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 19:12 (Ref:1811678)   #31
Hammerdown
Racer

United Kingdom
Clevedon, UK
Hammerdown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantastic idea. Lager and curry. Birmingham on a Saturday night in the heart of France! (Or any other British town/city for that matter.) Would be brilliant actually. Better stop now, the thought of it's making me hungry.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 09:16 (Ref:1812134)   #32
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
With a mint raiti or lime chutney!! That will get you going in the wee hours!

L.P.
Candle lit dinner for two (chicken tikka masala and cold beer) underneath the dunlop bridge .....

how much more romantic can you get than that ? Any decent lady would certainly be blown off her feet by that gesture . I think !!!
Old 11 Jan 2007, 09:56 (Ref:1812167)   #33
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Candle lit dinner for two (chicken tikka masala and cold beer) underneath the dunlop bridge .....

how much more romantic can you get than that ? Any decent lady would certainly be blown off her feet by that gesture . I think !!!
Surely such a scene would be considered compulsary in any blockbuster Bollywood remake of 'Le Mans'.............
Old 11 Jan 2007, 17:12 (Ref:1812479)   #34
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Any decent lady would certainly be blown off her feet by that gesture . I think !!!

Now that might get you going in the wee hours also!!

L.P.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 17:19 (Ref:1812482)   #35
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
For Bollywood I think you would have to be on top of the bridge while being serenaded by a Judd 5.5 and basso provided by a Chevy 7.0!!

L.P.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 18:27 (Ref:1812544)   #36
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Surely such a scene would be considered compulsary in any blockbuster Bollywood remake of 'Le Mans'.............
You know, I've always thought that movie was lacking in a ripping dance number or two.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 11 Jan 2007, 19:00 (Ref:1812571)   #37
EuropaBambaataa
Racer

Portugal
EuropaBambaataa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If they choose the Judd engine, do you think they'll rebadge it a Tata? Courage-Tata for Le Mans, yeah, that's the ticket.

I like electronic boom-boom-boom sounds. So what?
Old 21 Jan 2007, 14:23 (Ref:1820950)   #38
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As an aside on a similar theme, there has been a programme on one of the Sky channels called Banglor Bangers or something similar about a project in Bangladesh to build a super car.

I know the Indian project will be very differently organised and ran, but the Bangladeshi one was interesting, not just to see the problems people face in a different culture / country with parts, expertise etc.