Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 Jan 2002, 18:07 (Ref:203284)   #1
powermite
Rookie

powermite should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JJ's Back

Great to see JJ Lehto has signed for Cadillac.If the car is as good as it looks,and with JJ driving,they could expect get on the podium...or am I dreaming again
PM
Old 23 Jan 2002, 18:39 (Ref:203303)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lehto's experience with the BMW and other forms of racing should give the Cad team a chance to learn what it must be like to actually drive a world beating racecar. If he can translate this feeling and information back to the engineers he can accelerate their production. He is also a good racer and could be an nice advantage for the team.
Old 24 Jan 2002, 03:11 (Ref:203483)   #3
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another bullet in the Cadillac chamber. This is good news for anyone who doesn't want to see another Audi whitewash. Of course, the car looks so much like an Audi, things won't appear any different even if Caddy wins! But at least this give them a better chance to get into the fight.
Old 24 Jan 2002, 12:01 (Ref:203590)   #4
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lehto's always been one of my favorite drivers from F1 to CART to Sportscars. Remember those laps he did at night in the BMW at LeMans.
Let's go Caddy, It's been a long time since I Rock n Rolled
Old 24 Jan 2002, 12:24 (Ref:203594)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe the second Caddy will now be competitive. Look out Max and Wayne!

I'd like to see Caddy do well this year, although not as well as Panoz. Hope we have a really competitive field this year.
Old 25 Jan 2002, 13:26 (Ref:204181)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The guy is a hugely underrated star.

I remember so well watching him in FF2000 and F3 - I've never seen anyone slide a FF or F3 car around corners like he did. He certainly impressed me far more in those days than Hakkinen (a year or so later).

And then there was Le Mans 1995.......

Mr. Jarvilehto's involvement at Le Mans is a plus for all of us.