Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 21 Sep 2010, 15:12 (Ref:2762555)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There is no I in Team

Saw an interview with Casey Stoner in Autosport. In the interview he discusses the pros and cons of the Repsol Honda garage remaining split in 2011. His desire is to operate as a team, and not divided into two separate garages. Pedrosa says things are working perfectly as they are, and does not want a change. Somehow, I'm sure Puig will make sure the team structure is unchanged.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86851

You'll also recall that Rossi had Yamaha split their team up when Lorenzo's pace started ruffling his feathers. I'm curious if the Yamaha garage will remain split under the new Lorenzo-Spies pairing.

Is this the wave of the future for racing teams? I pay little attention to F1 anymore, but I wonder if any of their teams have adopted this practice?
Old 21 Sep 2010, 17:19 (Ref:2762620)   #2
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Spies was in the Eurosport booth on Friday at Aragon and said he and Colin are going to keep their wall.

They get on just fine but he says for both of them it just helps you focus, not get distracted and simply get on with the job.

He will be fine if Jorge wants to do it, just so long as data is shared. That is the crux of teh wall thing. If data isn't shared then it's a problem, bu according to Ben having a wall in there physically is no problem at all, he actually thinks it helps and it's been in their garage all year.

Fuss about nothing if you ask me