Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Dec 2017, 13:26 (Ref:3784897)   #61
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Just as well we havenít got a poll!
Old 3 Dec 2017, 13:43 (Ref:3784899)   #62
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Just as well we havenít got a poll!
What about having a poll?
Old 3 Dec 2017, 17:20 (Ref:3784936)   #63
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is how it begins. The next thing you know Toto Wolff is appearing in a reality show of him starting a restaurant.
Old 3 Dec 2017, 17:30 (Ref:3784937)   #64
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
This is how it begins. The next thing you know Toto Wolff is appearing in a reality show of him starting a restaurant.
That might be a lot more interesting, than some of the GPs I've watched this season.
Old 4 Dec 2017, 00:19 (Ref:3784982)   #65
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjimclark should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Considering I'm precisely as old as the previous F1 logo and I've been following the sport since my memory began,

In truth, they can change the logo all they like, I'll never forgive them for replacing this before the start of each Grand Prix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiBkydMW8k
I'm nearly 3x the previous logo's age and been following since the same.

Agree completely... 'Always got my blood rushing and I knew it was now definitely "SHOWTIME!!! "....

jimclark