Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 4 Jan 2016, 09:58 (Ref:3601963)   #26
stiggy
Rookie

stiggy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone know where i can find the 'list'??

Cheers
Old 4 Jan 2016, 13:10 (Ref:3601993)   #27
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiggy View Post
Anyone know where i can find the 'list'??

Cheers
Not sure there is one in the public domain yet. Certainly not on the website! I'm assuming that those that have confirmed entries have been notified individually.

Old 4 Jan 2016, 15:42 (Ref:3602010)   #28
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Have sent first one to Mr Bell who may be going to the ball!
Old 4 Jan 2016, 18:40 (Ref:3602039)   #29
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I think he's gone for a lie down
Old 4 Jan 2016, 19:19 (Ref:3602045)   #30
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
I think he's gone for a lie down
No, couldn't work out how to attach the pdf from an ipad!

Now on laptop after finishing work stuff, so hopefully can attach. Here you are, 'stiggy', courtesy of Mr Ruston.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LMC 2016 Prov Entry List No. 1.pdf (1.57 MB, 85 views)
Old 6 Jan 2016, 21:49 (Ref:3602630)   #31
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for sharing that info - some interesting cars there, including quite a few of my beloved Alfas......Trying to work out if I can justify/get permission for a trip to this.
Old 7 Jan 2016, 20:40 (Ref:3602891)   #32
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
It seems we may need a pair of people to man pit board stuff at LMC.

We have cars in grids 1,2,3 and 4.

Maybe G5 as well.
Old 7 Jan 2016, 23:22 (Ref:3602935)   #33
YoungRacer
Rookie

England
Hampshire
YoungRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All cars accepted, i seriously can't wait, best race in the world !
Old 23 Jan 2016, 19:53 (Ref:3607423)   #34
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Le Mans Classic

The big bi-annual event. Organiser Peter Auto, includes GpC for 1st time
Old 12 Feb 2016, 21:04 (Ref:3614300)   #35
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Just to keep up to date with the event, a brief resume of the press conference Patrick Peter held at RetroMobile last week-

http://www.lemansclassic.com/languag...le-conference/

On the right is a tweet that shows V2 of the Entry list.....

Wasn't expecting the Jaguar race- could it be the missing round of the Heritage Challenge, by any chance?
Old 12 Feb 2016, 21:08 (Ref:3614301)   #36
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

The final entry list should be published next week.
Old 12 Feb 2016, 21:25 (Ref:3614304)   #37
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Correct Mike. Bit of a disappointment as originally they were talking about the 24hr which fitted perfectly with family hol arrangements in Loches, the Classic will be difficult for me.
Old 13 Feb 2016, 06:31 (Ref:3614371)   #38
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
That's a shame, Colin. A better event than LM24 for the Heritage race to be held at, I would think, but probably won't work for everyone.

It leaves the question, though- will there be a Legends race at the modern event? And if so, for what?
Old 15 Feb 2016, 18:41 (Ref:3614885)   #39
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
I mentioned the Jaguar race to a friend that has a few- his prediction is that of the original 12 lightweight Es built, at least 39 will be there!

Realised after looking at the calendar that the JHC is also racing the weekend before at Brands Superprix. Wonder if the numbers for that will be hit?
Old 15 Feb 2016, 18:50 (Ref:3614894)   #40
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Correct Mike. Bit of a disappointment as originally they were talking about the 24hr which fitted perfectly with family hol arrangements in Loches, the Classic will be difficult for me.
Colin, " change the Holiday might not get another chance". Don't tell Naomi I said that .
Old 15 Feb 2016, 21:36 (Ref:3614961)   #41
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Realised after looking at the calendar that the JHC is also racing the weekend before at Brands Superprix. Wonder if the numbers for that will be hit?
I think the HSCC calendar web page is out of date and there's been a bit of a reshuffle - the JHC is now called the Jaguar Classic Challenge and the meetings are Donington festival, Silverstone Int Trophy, Classic Le Mans, Oldtimer and Gold Cup.
Old 16 Feb 2016, 06:14 (Ref:3615036)   #42
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
I think the HSCC calendar web page is out of date and there's been a bit of a reshuffle - the JHC is now called the Jaguar Classic Challenge and the meetings are Donington festival, Silverstone Int Trophy, Classic Le Mans, Oldtimer and Gold Cup.
Cheers Colin! That makes more sense- I'll amend the Calendar to reflect.....

Old 1 Mar 2016, 15:22 (Ref:3619030)   #43
FISCracer
Racer

Wales
Surrey
FISCracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New updated entry list here. I assume this is final update.

http://www.lemansclassic.com/wp-cont...entry-list.pdf

Seems I am in
Old 1 Mar 2016, 20:34 (Ref:3619095)   #44
DaveGT6
Veteran

England
Langford, Beds.
DaveGT6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations Richard, what have you entered?
Old 26 Mar 2016, 07:33 (Ref:3627402)   #45
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Le Mans Classic Teams

Will be putting together two/three teams for Le Mans Classic in next two weeks.

If anyone interested in being included please shout.

Obviously we have G1 covered.

We have won seven team prizes since 2002 so it does work.
Old 26 Mar 2016, 07:43 (Ref:3627403)   #46
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Classic this year is 8-10 July. Always a great meeting, I really must get back there sometime.
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 26 Mar 2016, 09:40 (Ref:3627427)   #47
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Dad had already volunteered us as a possible G3 contingent....we are already in training finessing our "avoiding errant spinning Italian cars" tactics!!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 26 Mar 2016, 09:58 (Ref:3627431)   #48
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
I've entered the Jag race, yet to see if we are accepted.
Old 26 Mar 2016, 10:18 (Ref:3627439)   #49
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Will you are already fixed !

Best of luck Colin and I eventually bought one of those MK 2 cars. Very enjoyable.

We need a pit crew gang as our normal man Jez is not going as to busy with children and Pre War rallies.Its a three / four day stint We have four cars of ours to sort.

If anyone seriously interested shout.
Old 26 Mar 2016, 10:22 (Ref:3627440)   #50
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Le Mans Classic this year is 8-10 July. Always a great meeting, I really must get back there sometime.
Me too John. Missed the last one - hopefully going this year.