Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think it is?
Vettel 19 24.36%
Webber 1 1.28%
Alonso 1 1.28%
Massa 15 19.23%
Raikkonen 1 1.28%
Hulkenberg 22 28.21%
Grosjean 2 2.56%
Ricciardo 8 10.26%
Vergne 4 5.13%
Hamilton 3 3.85%
di Resta 0 0%
Perez 0 0%
Schumacher 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
Senna 0 0%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Petrov 0 0%
Glock 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
Karthikeyan 1 1.28%
De la Rosa 0 0%
Kobayashi 0 0%
Rosberg 0 0%
Button 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14 Oct 2012, 19:50 (Ref:3151812)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Vettel, because he did everything he needed to. And didn't get it easy.
It looked darned easy to me.....
Old 14 Oct 2012, 20:40 (Ref:3151838)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
However he failed to get in front of his team-mate, so I can't give it to him.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:07 (Ref:3151848)   #28
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Seb, Hulk ... but 21st to 9th gives it to the little Aussie this time (also selfless team play letting vergne through)
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:17 (Ref:3151857)   #29
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
It's a fair point. If he doesn't get in front of his team-mate, can he be DOTR? Or are you alluding to the fact that he is of course not allowed in front?
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:21 (Ref:3151862)   #30
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
It's a fair point. If he doesn't get in front of his team-mate, can he be DOTR? Or are you alluding to the fact that he is of course not allowed in front?
What ! forget my phone number....
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:22 (Ref:3151864)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Come on! Man up Felipe..........
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:30 (Ref:3151868)   #32
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Alluding? Moi?

Read it any way you like.
1. He wasn't as quick as his team mate, so can't be justified as DOTR.
2. Ferrari team orders might be legal now, but they still stick in my craw and I can't give my DOTR vote to anyone who is party to race manipulation.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:45 (Ref:3151881)   #33
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Lewis for driving with a broken car, Felipe tell Rob Smedley to sod off...
Old 14 Oct 2012, 23:49 (Ref:3151925)   #34
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Lewis for driving with a broken car,
Perhaps the most worrying thing is that, even with a broken car, he still finished well ahead of Schumacher.

Don't worry. I'm sure that Mercedes/AMG/OMG, are hard at work on next seasons challenger.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 00:10 (Ref:3151934)   #35
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Perhaps the most worrying thing is that, even with a broken car, he still finished well ahead of Schumacher.

Don't worry. I'm sure that Mercedes/AMG/OMG, are hard at work on next seasons challenger.
It's time for Lewis to shave.....
Old 15 Oct 2012, 03:05 (Ref:3151971)   #36
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
The FINGER by miles.

Honourable to Massa for a performance that was completely out of character! If the little sod drive like that every week he wouldn't have to whinge about team orders.

Driver of the race should go to Kobayashi for only getting a drive through for blatantly taking out Button and Rosberg.
Absolute total red misted brain melt, hit two competitors and still slide a further 50 meters with all the wheels locked. What was he thinking!

Last edited by wnut; 15 Oct 2012 at 03:26.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 04:49 (Ref:3151994)   #37
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulk was impressive for me. But was just pipped in my voting by Ricciardo for coming from 21st to be leading Vergne by 10 seconds with a few laps to go before he had a car failure that cost him lap speed over the final laps.

He was smart in letting Vergne by (the two seem to be competitive but not spiteful towards each other on track considering what is at play) and hung in there ahead of Hamo for a few points. His most impressive race this year as Vergne has tended to show the better race pace
Old 15 Oct 2012, 06:01 (Ref:3152005)   #38
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
The FINGER by miles.

Honourable to Massa for a performance that was completely out of character! If the little sod drive like that every week he wouldn't have to whinge about team orders.

Driver of the race should go to Kobayashi for only getting a drive through for blatantly taking out Button and Rosberg.
Absolute total red misted brain melt, hit two competitors and still slide a further 50 meters with all the wheels locked. What was he thinking!
Notwithstanding KK's cockup, you do realise that with wheels locked you WILL slide much further, so its not a good indicator of wildly excessive speed.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 09:38 (Ref:3152071)   #39
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulkenberg for a moment of brilliance in a sea of mediocrity. Honorable mentions. Both Toro Rosso drivers, Vettel, Massa, Raikonen and Hamilton in that order.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 12:28 (Ref:3152163)   #40
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ricciardo a solid drive from the back to the top 10, the Hulk continues to impress and Massa is alive..........
Old 15 Oct 2012, 14:15 (Ref:3152237)   #41
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Lewis for driving with a broken car, Felipe tell Rob Smedley to sod off...
When did Felipe tell Smedley to sod off?
Old 15 Oct 2012, 14:59 (Ref:3152292)   #42
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
When did Felipe tell Smedley to sod off?
He didn't and he won't, he has yet to sign a contract...
Old 15 Oct 2012, 15:09 (Ref:3152301)   #43
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
He didn't and he won't, he has yet to sign a contract...
Ok.

For all we know he may have signed it already, then again he may not, .
Old 15 Oct 2012, 15:30 (Ref:3152320)   #44
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Ok.

For all we know he may have signed it already, then again he may not, .
Oh, the doubt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montezomolo
"I'm happy to see Felipe Massa back at a high level," he said. "Tomorrow I will meet him at Maranello, we will have a chance to talk about his future and then I will take a decision"
Old 15 Oct 2012, 21:52 (Ref:3152534)   #45
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Jean Eric Vergne. Good race. Hulkenburg also. Vettel does what he does best. Massa is deffo back on form. Hamilton is ploughing a lonely furrow, but maybe the grass will be greener on the other side?
Massa is delivering... doing what he should have done all season.
Old 16 Oct 2012, 02:50 (Ref:3152649)   #46
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulk for me and kudos to Massa and Grosjean.
Old 17 Oct 2012, 04:25 (Ref:3153185)   #47
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Massa for me. Hamilton 2nd for still scoring with another broken part of the suspension.

Massa was clearly faster than Fred, but of course he's not in position to take the WDC, so he played his team part. Let him, it's securing his future by obeying the team that employs him.
Old 17 Oct 2012, 08:18 (Ref:3153233)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
hulk gets my vote, performance well above expectations
Old 18 Oct 2012, 07:16 (Ref:3153710)   #49
Noodoo
Rookie

United Kingdom
Manchester
Noodoo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd say Hamilton. Broken car, 3 stops for tyres, battling through to the end with a car that couldn't stay in a straight line, and fending off
Perez for the final point whilst dragging a strip of turf along with him, costing him time, tyres, and downforce. Impressive.
Old 27 Oct 2012, 00:11 (Ref:3158281)   #50
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I JUST got around to watching the race and I have to say with starting P2, the extra stop, toasted tyres and the rest: