Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Nov 2012, 10:27 (Ref:3162803)   #76
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
When other cars race at Abu Dhabi, they have fun. F1 needs DRS at most tracks in order to "have fun".

I assume that by "proper motor sport venues", you mean Spa, etc? Spa wasn't exactly thrilling this season. No reason to believe that it will guarantee a decent race next season, either.
Spa, Monza, Suzuka etc... I could watch a one car race round those places for the rest of my life and die a happy man.
Old 5 Nov 2012, 10:30 (Ref:3162805)   #77
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
I don't speak Spanish either but the main stream British press comes across to me anyways as always trying to tear down home grown athletes...selling papers is their goal and both are poor examples imo.
The British press is abysmal, always building and then knocking down its athletes.

Our knowledgeable fans are just as bad mind, disliking sportspeople the moment they become popular or successful.
Old 5 Nov 2012, 12:15 (Ref:3162839)   #78
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
But Spa is a spectacle on which to watch the cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Spa, Monza, Suzuka etc... I could watch a one car race round those places for the rest of my life and die a happy man.
I thought that we were talking about racing?
Old 5 Nov 2012, 12:44 (Ref:3162855)   #79
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
The British press is abysmal, always building and then knocking down its athletes.

Our knowledgeable fans are just as bad mind, disliking sportspeople the moment they become popular or successful.
Not just the poms do that matey
Old 5 Nov 2012, 23:48 (Ref:3163120)   #80
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

Say anything to sell newspapers / attract eyeballs!
As long as you can't actually be sued for it (the victim lacks the resources!), its all good!