Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

View Poll Results: Who's going?
Going 8 36.36%
Not sure 1 4.55%
Not going 13 59.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:48 (Ref:3455284)   #201
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Yeah, they still haven't fixed the simply security hole ("buy", on the credit card screen close tab and go back to members.fiawec.com:

http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/qdqybu

VLC:
Code:
http://fiawecweb.amp-i.net/i/Austin_0@198886/master.m3u8
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:51 (Ref:3455286)   #202
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They've had three months to sort that out since the last race. What have they been doing?

I've started and finished an internship in that time!!

Three months.

Three whole months.

The mind boggles.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:53 (Ref:3455288)   #203
blankfile
Racer

blankfile should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't mind that loophole hehe
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:53 (Ref:3455290)   #204
ThatGuy
Rookie

ThatGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The wind is picking up and there's some rain drops around the esses. Qualifying should be interesting.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:56 (Ref:3455292)   #205
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
I know this has all been said before, but for it to be worth it to me, the race and all sessions would need to be On-Demand. There are too many practice and qualifying sessions and even races which simply cannot fit my schedule unless I quit my job, in which case I cannot afford the app or the bandwidth to get the races.
Exactly, especially post-Le Mans you want it on-demand so you can watch the end of COTA or the Asian races at a civilised time. Plus, it's not cross-platform so if you have to leave your computer you can't watch/listen to it.

Thanks for the reminder of the link Deggis, maybe the French web developers have gone on strike?
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:56 (Ref:3455293)   #206
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Agreed, blankfile. Im not affluent enough to buy apps. Phone bill is enough as it is.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 22:59 (Ref:3455297)   #207
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
What have they been doing?
Watching how many downloads their app has been getting presumably and forgot everything else...

Ludicrous
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:02 (Ref:3455299)   #208
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here we go then. Thank you deggis - guardian of the back door.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:03 (Ref:3455300)   #209
jasonjessica09
Veteran

jasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there a threat of rain for WEC qualifying? I hope not I want to get a straight up qualifying comparison to them and TUSC. Could not do that last year because rain interrupted ALMS qualifying. Will it interrupt WEC this year?
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:04 (Ref:3455301)   #210
BullMan
Veteran

BullMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjessica09 View Post
Is there a threat of rain for WEC qualifying? I hope not I want to get a straight up qualifying comparison to them and TUSC. Could not do that last year because rain interrupted ALMS qualifying. Will it interrupt WEC this year?
It's raining now.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:04 (Ref:3455302)   #211
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They brought the mandatory-cheesy-cycling-helmet-for-pitlane-media rule here too?
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:04 (Ref:3455303)   #212
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GG just mentioned a car not taking part in the session.

Let me guess - does it begin with "L" and end in "S"?
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:05 (Ref:3455304)   #213
BullMan
Veteran

And the track has just been declared wet, with half the cars queuing on pit lane with slicks attached!
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:05 (Ref:3455305)   #214
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
I should feel bad for moaning about a loophole I'm taking advantage of (thanks deggis), but I do worry about the broader running of the PR/media if something as simple as this back door hasn't even been looked at in the three months of nothing since LM.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:06 (Ref:3455306)   #215
BullMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
GG just mentioned a car not taking part in the session.

Let me guess - does it begin with "L" and end in "S"?
Apparently they've had gearbox issues and don't have a spare.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:08 (Ref:3455308)   #216
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I should feel bad for moaning about a loophole I'm taking advantage of (thanks deggis), but I do worry about the broader running of the PR/media if something as simple as this back door hasn't even been looked at in the three months of nothing since LM.
They have had time since April... it's not that hard

Anyway the mic level of GG should be adjusted
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:09 (Ref:3455309)   #217
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GT drivers clearly itching to race. Don't think anyone has told them it's qualy.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3455310)   #218
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well, it is probably not Neveu or anyone from LMEM that is doing the programming part, but it is pretty stupidly amateurish. This could be found by accident: thinking of bying, nah not bying after all... then minute later deciding to buy after all, at which you you've gained access to it anyway.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3455311)   #219
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:
It's unbelievable incompetence. This is the sort of stuff you sort out with your web designer after extensive testing before it's published.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:11 (Ref:3455313)   #220
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
GT drivers clearly itching to race. Don't think anyone has told them it's qualy.
Understandable after 67 year summer break
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:11 (Ref:3455314)   #221
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
They have had time since April... it's not that hard
It's just baffling. At this point I doubt it will be sorted this season - hooray for free streams I guess.

Getting a bit feisty at the last corner there.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:12 (Ref:3455315)   #222
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMan View Post
Apparently they've had gearbox issues and don't have a spare.
Who would have thought it?
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:13 (Ref:3455316)   #223
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Maybe let's just keep it quiet regarding the stream.

Half the track seems dry. We might end up seeing the start drivers jump back in at the end if it begins to dry out.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:13 (Ref:3455317)   #224
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
"Louise has just told me in my ears...."

There are some considerable benefits to having a comms on the world feed actually linked up to the world feed. That's a good thing.
Old 19 Sep 2014, 23:14 (Ref:3455318)   #225
Azy
Rookie

Azy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there any qualy live stream?