Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 19 Oct 2001, 13:02 (Ref:162893)   #26
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
very soon ..in fact this time next week should see the announcement of the first members site ..I am currently trying to finalize a few details in the way this is to be run and then we are off and running.

sorry for the delay ..but there are a heap of sites I have had to go through and I havent even finished all of them as yet ..but am going to make a start on it anyway while I am still researching.

saty tuned only One week to go folks
Old 22 Oct 2001, 01:06 (Ref:163722)   #27
kertappa
Rookie

kertappa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice Idea....

This is a really nice idea you have here....

Maybe you could also allow the sites featured to display a 'recommended' gif or something similar....

kertappa
Old 22 Oct 2001, 16:02 (Ref:163980)   #28
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
welcome to ten tenths kertappa.

Yes ..this has been mentioned to me before ..and i think it is a good idea ..but unfortunately I dont know anything about making these little gifs or what have you.

soooooo..if anybody has any ideas about this little "Hot site" award please let me know ..or if you can whip one up really quickly then by all means do so and send it to me and we will see what we can do.

Cheers
Marcus
Old 22 Oct 2001, 17:00 (Ref:164012)   #29
kertappa
Rookie

kertappa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Site Recommended

Marcus,

Give me a little time and I'll make one.... For the small sites it's quite nice if they can get things like this....

Kertappa
Old 23 Oct 2001, 01:01 (Ref:164218)   #30
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
no problem.

I have just found out we already have one however but if anyone wants to have a crack at making a new one then thats fine but I will put a picture of the current one we have and if people want to use this one then great but if you want a new one then one will have to be made.

ok so here is the one we have

Last edited by marcus; 9 Jan 2002 at 14:15.
Old 24 Oct 2001, 20:03 (Ref:164995)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Marcus, the gif looks fine to me - although something animated with a flashing "hot site" within the usual 10/10ths logo would be nice.

You shouldn't put have it up yet though, it could be on my home page within 10 minutes......!!

Old 26 Oct 2001, 08:56 (Ref:165694)   #32
quintin cloud
Rookie

quintin cloud should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
marcus the Image is cool