Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Apr 2008, 08:38 (Ref:2183716)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Masters Top Hat - Donington 05 May 08

Who's going, who's not and why?

The Mallett Equipe will be there repleat with rain tyres!
Old 22 Apr 2008, 08:40 (Ref:2183718)   #2
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I will be there with Corvette and Cortina. Cor blimey.
Old 22 Apr 2008, 08:41 (Ref:2183722)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't access the timeteable from here, anybody got it to post?
Old 22 Apr 2008, 12:37 (Ref:2183912)   #4
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be there but not on the 'operations' side, so I'll have more time to chat - be good to see you.
Old 22 Apr 2008, 13:02 (Ref:2183949)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Excellent. For you anyway.
Old 23 Apr 2008, 21:34 (Ref:2185292)   #6
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Me and Jim will be fighting off the Mighty Jags again in his Westminster in the Oldies but Goldies. Look foward to seeing you again. I wont be able to stop after the race as i have to get back swop cars and get off to Monaco. " Hard life beeing race car mechanic"
Old 26 Apr 2008, 10:25 (Ref:2187276)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well apparently we're in garage 33. Remind me, why did I buy an awning?
Old 26 Apr 2008, 18:57 (Ref:2187607)   #8
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think you paid £25 to be in the garage
Old 27 Apr 2008, 02:46 (Ref:2187776)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yep.
Old 28 Apr 2008, 22:01 (Ref:2189650)   #10
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will be there but only to spectate
Old 29 Apr 2008, 10:35 (Ref:2190016)   #11
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Timetable:

Oldies but goldies 0910 25mins) 1250 (45mins)
Cloth cap with XK 0950 (25 mins) 1350 (45 mins)
Top Hat 1030 (325mins) 1450 (60 mins)
Stars of the 70/Touring 70s 1110 (25 mins) 1605 (45mins)
May Day Mahem All comers 1150 (15mins) 1705 (20 mins)

Am I being unkind or is this something of a bitsa day? No entry list but I hope decent entries. As long as the last race is not too well-named we should have a sensible finish.

Regards

Jim
Old 29 Apr 2008, 10:40 (Ref:2190018)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
About the same as Snetterton. I'd like them to take us along with the F1s etc. But maybe next year.
Old 29 Apr 2008, 10:41 (Ref:2190019)   #13
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW

Am I being unkind or is this something of a bitsa day? No entry list but I hope decent entries. As long as the last race is not too well-named we should have a sensible finish.

Regards

Jim
Yes -you're being unkind you miserable old s*d. .
Let me know where you're going to be and we'll hook up for a chat.
Old 29 Apr 2008, 10:43 (Ref:2190020)   #14
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
About the same as Snetterton. I'd like them to take us along with the F1s etc. But maybe next year.
Be careful what you wish for, Peter!
Old 29 Apr 2008, 10:49 (Ref:2190025)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
[Paxman]Yeeees.[/Paxman]
Old 29 Apr 2008, 15:39 (Ref:2190300)   #16
Zola
Racer

United Kingdom
Zola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there.... My alfa will not be ready so using one of my brothers fleet of BMW 1800's for the Pre 66 race...
Old 29 Apr 2008, 20:46 (Ref:2190551)   #17
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Blooming heck thats another 4.30 start. Are we all going to meet in garage 33 if so what time. ?.
Old 30 Apr 2008, 02:53 (Ref:2190729)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'll probably drift in around 08:30.
Old 30 Apr 2008, 10:37 (Ref:2190961)   #19
Speedy norm
Racer

Speedy norm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be there also, as a humble spectator. Having just thawed out from the Masters weekend I trust it will be a touch warmer.

Hope to catch up with some of you. any one need a gofer? It would at least keep me warm...
Old 30 Apr 2008, 11:50 (Ref:2190989)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Lol,

Make sure you visit us.
Old 3 May 2008, 22:17 (Ref:2193432)   #21
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
Weather doesn't look great..... http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1653
Old 4 May 2008, 11:24 (Ref:2193709)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm putting the wets on so it should be dry!
Old 4 May 2008, 12:27 (Ref:2193747)   #23
Pretty Vacant
Rookie

England
Deepest Darkest Dorset
Pretty Vacant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there supporting my partner in the top hat race as my Lancia's engine is still in pieces on the bench! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at a race meeting for once and seeing Moose's headgear!
Old 4 May 2008, 16:33 (Ref:2193847)   #24
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PV.....headgear is for driving days only...........I don't mind looking a t**t then but not as a speccie

So, what car should I look for in the Top Hat padock??
Old 4 May 2008, 19:41 (Ref:2193942)   #25
COLIN STUBBS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Louth.Thats the one near Cadwell
COLIN STUBBS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You was early then Pete....Met you as you were going in and I was leaving after being bored for the whole day at the touring cars. Small grids and cr*p racing. Who needs this modern stuff!! Sort of wish I hadnt won the tickets in a raffle now. Hope you all have a good Monday.