Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2016, 12:07 (Ref:3649095)   #126
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
No check at Tertre Rouge entrance whatsoever. All the booze is in.
Old 12 Jun 2016, 14:02 (Ref:3649102)   #127
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Good news Vince, see you on tuesday, look out for us arriving and if you have a cold beer ready will will do the cooking tuesday evening
Old 12 Jun 2016, 18:42 (Ref:3649146)   #128
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
They probably expect you to drink it all before the race
Old 12 Jun 2016, 19:31 (Ref:3649159)   #129
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Good news Vince, see you on tuesday, look out for us arriving and if you have a cold beer ready will will do the cooking tuesday evening
Sounds like a plan!
Old 13 Jun 2016, 19:53 (Ref:3649469)   #130
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well have packed a couple of wax covered cheddars and biscuits for cheese plus some paper plates and cups, hope everyone else remembers to brings some local goodies, see you all there at 12
Old 13 Jun 2016, 20:27 (Ref:3649475)   #131
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well have packed a couple of wax covered cheddars and biscuits for cheese plus some paper plates and cups, hope everyone else remembers to brings some local goodies, see you all there at 12
Picked up a local Persian style feta on Saturday, so that's all packed. We've known the makers for a few years now - lovely bunch of people and recently have started to be stocked by Fortnum and Mason - which is great to see.

Obviously there's the challenge of it being in a glass jar, but I'm confident we shall overcome.
Old 13 Jun 2016, 20:35 (Ref:3649478)   #132
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
so no stilton Ian, i tried to find some in a suitable pack (might not have any access to fridge) but they seem to be only available at christmas, see you both in camp on Wednesday
Old 13 Jun 2016, 21:29 (Ref:3649494)   #133
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
so no stilton Ian, i tried to find some in a suitable pack (might not have any access to fridge) but they seem to be only available at christmas, see you both in camp on Wednesday
No stilton (or even stichelton) this year from me, but maybe this is the year to show the British aren't one trick ponies on the cheese front.

And stilton needing a fridge? A bit of warmth just encourages it!

See you Thursday (Wednesday we will be in Condeau, lazing by a pool, and dining well).
Old 13 Jun 2016, 23:19 (Ref:3649513)   #134
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
And stilton needing a fridge? A bit of warmth just encourages it!
Warmth? Hahaha
Old 14 Jun 2016, 05:06 (Ref:3649546)   #135
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just put cheese in cool box so have not forgotten it
Old 14 Jun 2016, 18:28 (Ref:3649687)   #136
otisdog
Rookie

United States
Camano island, Washington
otisdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any interest...

in a Gruyere? I'll be passing through there in two days.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 19:27 (Ref:3649692)   #137
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Camembert, Rillettes and maybe Époisses in my bag. For the "magic bottles of Canada Dry" it could be more difficultés. 😠
Old 14 Jun 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3649693)   #138
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Camembert, Rillettes and maybe Époisses in my bag. For the "magic bottles of Canada Dry" it could be more difficultés. 😠
Yes, Époisses to give us much more room by repelling other people.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 06:43 (Ref:3651189)   #139
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry that I can't be with you guys for the meeting. First one I'll have missed in a very long time.
Have a good meeting and a great race.
Hope to see you all next year!
Old 18 Jun 2016, 06:55 (Ref:3651191)   #140
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Sorry that I can't be with you guys for the meeting. First one I'll have missed in a very long time.
We will miss you my friend, just so sorry for the circumstances.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 07:16 (Ref:3651196)   #141
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks James. Much appreciated.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 17:46 (Ref:3653534)   #142
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you for the great meet. Sharing our passion is,great, but meeting all the members is even greater. For the whole week I have been saying hello to forummembers on various places on the circuit. Just a few years ago I new nobody in LM, to meet you all that is priceless. See you all next year.
Old 19 Jun 2016, 20:09 (Ref:3653600)   #143
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First pictures:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4...255B1%255D.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C...255B1%255D.jpg
Old 20 Jun 2016, 09:16 (Ref:3653774)   #144
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Yes you were missed, hope things get better for you and maybe see you at the classic or next year
Old 20 Jun 2016, 09:20 (Ref:3653775)   #145
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
A really good meet, thanks to everyone that bought things to eat/drink/use at the meet things get better every year and a smaller one is planned for the classic in 3 weeks
Old 21 Jun 2016, 09:05 (Ref:3654108)   #146
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
A really good meet, thanks to everyone that bought things to eat/drink/use at the meet things get better every year and a smaller one is planned for the classic in 3 weeks
I can only echo the comments above from GT6 and others, a big thankyou to Pascal, Erik, Vince and Nobby (amongst others) for providing the liquid refreshment. In addition a massive thankyou to Pascal for bringing the table and making it work

The build up and race was amazing and meeting a few of the regulars whilst also meeting some new faces was a great aperatif (literally!!) to the main event itself!

See you at the Classic.
Old 21 Jun 2016, 09:50 (Ref:3654111)   #147
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was my second time at the Ten Tenths meeting, but only the first time I got there early enough to spend a decent amount of time talking to people.

Had a great time talking to you guys, I will definitely be there next year!

In the photo that Batmobile has posted above, my face is obscured behind someone else's head, I genuinely thought I'd managed to avoid that happening!
Old 21 Jun 2016, 11:04 (Ref:3654126)   #148
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
It was my second time at the Ten Tenths meeting, but only the first time I got there early enough to spend a decent amount of time talking to people.

Had a great time talking to you guys, I will definitely be there next year!

In the photo that Batmobile has posted above, my face is obscured behind someone else's head, I genuinely thought I'd managed to avoid that happening!
do not worry the official photo will i am sure show you in all your glory.
Old 21 Jun 2016, 11:48 (Ref:3654137)   #149
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello.
I am always happy to meet all the people of the forum. Thank you !
I will be at the le mans classic with friends on friday and saturday.

See you
Old 23 Jun 2016, 11:58 (Ref:3654640)   #150
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantastic to meet people from the forum again and thanks to everyone that helped make it a good meet.

Hope to see some of you before Le Mans next year but see you all at the same time and same place next year!

Alex