Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 Sep 2014, 14:41 (Ref:3453955)   #51
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
was in Monty this year. only bought a sunday ticket for the 'popular grandstand' (first come first serve grandstand) for CAN$120.00. got there early enough that we were sitting near the top with a great view of the hairpin and its exit.

price wise it was comparable to other sports events in Canada with several support races which added to it being a very reasonable cost imo.

Monty is also on the lower end of sanctioning fees i believe.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 18:17 (Ref:3606283)   #52
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It seems like we the F1 fans will be asked to choose our driver of the race or some such title via social media.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...h-race-668813/

Good idea but some of us can't see the races live and I thought Bernie did not like social media.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 19:23 (Ref:3606317)   #53
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
It seems like we the F1 fans will be asked to choose our driver of the race or some such title via social media.

Good idea but some of us can't see the races live and I thought Bernie did not like social media.
Quote from article and my cynical reply...

Quote:
Details of how the system will work, and how the awards will be presented, are now likely to be worked on over the next few weeks.
For BE, social media is asking those standing next to him what they think. So he is trying to figure out if he should only poll those extra special VIPs that are shown in the garages mixing it up with the team or if he should also include those in the regular VIP suites above pit lane.

Seriously, I think it's a good idea. If they are brave... they should broaden the concept to include polls during the event. For example... "Do you agree with the stewards decision to give X a drive through penalty?"

Richard
Old 19 Jan 2016, 20:03 (Ref:3606337)   #54
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post

Webber, Raikkonen, Verstappen in that order. Can you submit before the race/season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Seriously, I think it's a good idea. If they are brave... they should broaden the concept to include polls during the event. For example... "Do you agree with the stewards decision to give X a drive through penalty?"

Richard
It depends if it was for Max or not. Can I register several times to vote?
Old 19 Jan 2016, 21:41 (Ref:3606382)   #55
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It depends if it was for Max or not. Can I register several times to vote?
I could be a new way to funnel funds to the smaller teams. Charge a fee for each phone call and you can call/vote as much as you want!

Suggested questions to pump up the call volume (and profit)...

* "Is Alonso really trying his hardest?"
* "Should Max be in F1?"
* "What should happen to Bernie Ecclestone?" (options would range from "firing
squad" to "exile him to his secret volcano island lair")

Richard