Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 9 Jan 2007, 11:30 (Ref:1810307)   #1
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
The Awards!

A bit late in the day, I've decided I want to go to the Hill Climb Awards Dinner at the Chateux. If anybody is thinking of changing their mind about going, PM me because I might be interested in your ticket
Old 10 Jan 2007, 00:34 (Ref:1810872)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah, no success then? I'm sure we could fit an extra chair at the table, else we'll send a doggy bag out to the foyeur.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 22:16 (Ref:1811832)   #3
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Aparently I am sitting next to some blokes called Wickham & Tatler...... whoever they are
Old 11 Jan 2007, 01:00 (Ref:1811928)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Possibly better off in the foyeur then?
Old 14 Jan 2007, 10:17 (Ref:1814747)   #5
rescue dude
Veteran

England
rescue dude is a back marker
It was a good night out.

Not feeling too bad this morning.
Old 14 Jan 2007, 15:19 (Ref:1814916)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
An excellent night, and congratulations to our own Mudge on his Moran Motorsports Marshal's Award. Well deserved.
Old 14 Jan 2007, 15:30 (Ref:1814927)   #7
Steve Wilkinson
Veteran

United Kingdom
Southport
Steve Wilkinson is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
An excellent night, and congratulations to our own Mudge on his Moran Motorsports Marshal's Award. Well deserved.
Didn't recognise him at first in the DJ!
Old 14 Jan 2007, 16:35 (Ref:1814972)   #8
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
welshgal_2006 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations to Mudge for winning the award!!! That's what I get for not going to Jersey hehehehehehe. Just one problem, where are we going to keep the award? help.
A brilliant night was had by myself and Mudge and thankyou to the Moran's for making me feel better. I felt right back in my student days when staying in the bar until 345am.
Good job it was a shield and not a cup because I have a feeling that may of come into good use this morning when someone decided he wasn't feeling too good and couldn't face breakfast.
Look forward to the beginning of the season and see you all soon.
Old 14 Jan 2007, 18:04 (Ref:1815044)   #9
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

Cracking Night - Made even better by brilliant choice of recipient for the Moran Sheild ie a top marshal putting a lot of effort into getting the job done right. Nice one Mudge
Old 14 Jan 2007, 23:26 (Ref:1815314)   #10
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many Congrats Mudge, very well deserved. [insert sarky comment here]

A true Marshal who not only supports the sport in the best way he can but also,
a true Person who knows what he doesn't know and is quite prepared to ask to find out.

The Sport needs more like Mudge.

WELL DONE mate.
Old 17 Jan 2007, 19:12 (Ref:1817832)   #11
mcb666
Racer

mcb666 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mudge at the awards

http://2t4t.dnsalias.com/Picture%20P...7/IMG_8802.JPG

Flanked by the Morans and Claire.

Richard
Old 17 Jan 2007, 19:40 (Ref:1817852)   #12
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
I'm sure there's a joke about being flanked by Claire. I'm just not brave enough to make it...

Great photo.
Old 20 Jan 2007, 09:36 (Ref:1820102)   #13
welshgal_2006
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
welshgal_2006 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wouldn't blame you for not being brave enough to make it, but I am a calm young lady who wouldn't retaliate.
Such a nice photo - Thanks guys.
Old 21 Jan 2007, 11:57 (Ref:1820847)   #14
devon kev
Racer

Guernsey
MELBOURNE DERBY
devon kev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes well done mudgy nice to see a guernseyman win something away from home
Old 23 Jan 2007, 18:08 (Ref:1823965)   #15
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

Oh, Get well soon Jos Goodyear by the way.

(Arrived at the Awards dinner sporting massive wound dressing on bonce due to nasty car smash on way to awards dinner. Car a write off, culprits probably uninsured and tried to drive away from scene. And despite all that, Jos surfaced at the awards with a smile on his face like a true trooper - top lad )
Old 23 Jan 2007, 19:23 (Ref:1824018)   #16
mcb666
Racer

mcb666 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jos

do you want that photograph as well. I can do. Joust ask...

This could cost me a pint.

Old 24 Jan 2007, 00:42 (Ref:1824250)   #17
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Yep, I got a picture too. Saving it for future blackmail possiblilities or sale to a tabloid if he becomes famous/infamous.

But to echo b1ackcr0w, get well soon. That had to hurt.