Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jul 2012, 05:45 (Ref:3106525)   #251
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Now, where's Dominique?
should arrive shortly...
Old 22 Jul 2012, 18:55 (Ref:3109897)   #252
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike007 View Post
Is there a way of getting a picture with the guys names on, as there are so many familiar faces that I cant remember the names of, may bne the wine!

OK, a little slower off the mark than I intended.....

Here's where I've got to so far.

I need to check the names of -

1. Back row far left 'Get'
2. Dominique's girlfriend 'here in' - and I know I asked that last year too!
3. I think that's Dani hidden behind Simon, isn't it?
4. Robert's friend between Dominique and and Robert on the front row.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
meetnames.jpg  
Old 22 Jul 2012, 18:57 (Ref:3109900)   #253
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh and bella, even though you and your friend didn't make it in time for the team photo, you still get a mention in my story - so can you remind me of her name please?

Aside from Kdr - who was there very early but had to leave before most of you arrived - was there anyone else there for the meeting who wasn't in the team photo?
Old 22 Jul 2012, 19:14 (Ref:3109912)   #254
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for the Photo with names Ayse!
Old 22 Jul 2012, 22:12 (Ref:3110015)   #255
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
4. Robert's friend between Dominique and and Robert on the front row.
Gary from Detroit. Not a member here - I don't think. He was with my tour group from the US and we were hotel neighbors. He works for GM and is incredibly knowledgeable about all the mechanical inner workings of the cars. When we got to the track, I gave him a quick tour of what to see and where to go. Luckily, I looked at my watch and realized it was time for us to meet so I brought him along. He LOVED meeting you guys.
Old 22 Jul 2012, 22:35 (Ref:3110033)   #256
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Gary from Detroit. Not a member here - I don't think. He was with my tour group from the US and we were hotel neighbors. He works for GM and is incredibly knowledgeable about all the mechanical inner workings of the cars. When we got to the track, I gave him a quick tour of what to see and where to go. Luckily, I looked at my watch and realized it was time for us to meet so I brought him along. He LOVED meeting you guys.
A Very nice fellow indeed!
A chatted a bit with him, a very interesting line of work he has too. Say hello, and please invite him to the forum (again) from me, if you speak to him
Old 23 Jul 2012, 04:56 (Ref:3110136)   #257
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
2. Dominique's girlfriend 'here in' - and I know I asked that last year too!
I hope Isabelle will be a member here soon...
Old 23 Jul 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3110531)   #258
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
Mike007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
'Here In' was me, and as far as I know I am not anyones girlfriend

I think you must mean the young lady standing immediately to my right.
Old 23 Jul 2012, 21:31 (Ref:3110535)   #259
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quite right - I mixed the hands up - sorry Mike!
Old 24 Jul 2012, 08:39 (Ref:3110681)   #260
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
No problem, great to now have some names for faces, I must keep this handy for next year!
Old 24 Jul 2012, 17:09 (Ref:3110883)   #261
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So I just need that one name. There were two possibles on the original list that I haven't/didn't account for - DrWiWi and Osella? Did the fellow in question come to the meet with whitemr2?

I have reasons for needing to complete the info asap.....
Old 25 Jul 2012, 23:01 (Ref:3111436)   #262
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Spoke to him for a while and, I must say, a very nice guy indeed . Just as passionate about the whole thing as the 10thers.
Old 25 Jul 2012, 23:04 (Ref:3111438)   #263
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Did the fellow in question come to the meet with whitemr2?

Yes, he did. Allthough I've seen Whitemr2 at Le Mans for the last three years, I hadn't seen this lad before.
Old 26 Jul 2012, 12:33 (Ref:3111621)   #264
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
So I just need that one name. There were two possibles on the original list that I haven't/didn't account for - DrWiWi and Osella? Did the fellow in question come to the meet with whitemr2?

I am confused, who and what do you mean?
Old 26 Jul 2012, 20:43 (Ref:3111806)   #265
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I am confused, who and what do you mean?
Read above with the photo. Am I correct in thinking that you are the very tall Tenther, second from the left in the back row? If so, who is the fellow on your right?
Old 28 Jul 2012, 19:35 (Ref:3112818)   #266
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Read above with the photo. Am I correct in thinking that you are the very tall Tenther, second from the left in the back row? If so, who is the fellow on your right?
Thats me alright, on my left (holding get) is my good friend and Le Mans veteran Patrick. He is to blame I am addicted to the LM 24. He is a non tenhter. Don't really know if he wants to join.
Where can I find a hi resolution foto?
Old 29 Jul 2012, 06:52 (Ref:3113043)   #267
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, thanks for that. No hi-res yet - will be on my website soon.
Old 31 Jul 2012, 13:33 (Ref:3114220)   #268
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Oh and bella, even though you and your friend didn't make it in time for the team photo, you still get a mention in my story - so can you remind me of her name please?
friend's name is emma next year we'll remember to set an alarm for the tenths meeting instead of leaving it to warm up to wake us up

incidentally, through the tenths meeting (and the mals) she's found somewhere to live to go along with her new job that she interviewed for shortly before le mans yet another reason why the tenths community is fantastic!
Old 5 Aug 2012, 08:56 (Ref:3116246)   #269
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great news - we provide a very thorough service......
Old 5 Aug 2012, 18:11 (Ref:3116374)   #270
Mike007
Rookie

England
Orpington, Kent
Great stuff Bella, although knowing Mal(2) I am sure he must be on a commission!
Old 6 Aug 2012, 15:06 (Ref:3116699)   #271
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike007 View Post
Great stuff Bella, although knowing Mal(2) I am sure he must be on a commission!
Rent - not commission!!