Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 23 Nov 2014, 23:56 (Ref:3478038)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2014 Final Round Results

Hopefully the final penalty round up of the year

Yes is Abu Dhabi time

Grosjean required a nuber of new power unit elements, 2 of which are his 6th, and as such receives a 10 point grid drop for each. The Rules state that as this is the final event of the year there is in race penalties for the number of places not dropped.
In this case Grosjean qualified P16 and drops 4 places to P20 for an 8 point penalty for him and 4 constructors point penalty for the Lotus.

Renault will also be penalised 40 constructors points as a result of the 6th items being used.

Following on from this Both Red Bull Cars failed front wing deflection tests. They have been excluded from Qualifying, but are allowed to race.
As from the previous examples and the main page rules, the qualifying bonuses remain, but each of the cars will be considered as Did Not Qualify but allowed to race, which sees Vettel and Ricciardo penalised 50 points. and start from the back of the Grid.

The final round sees joint winners with 77 poins, Little Hotels and Duke Grand Prix Engineering.Next came LaCucaracha on 75 points, with CB2 Racing on 67pts.

In the overall, the winner by 52 clear points and a total score of 1408 pointsis

Alcoholic Team Racing
Congratulations to their team principal vodka

Second with 1356 points is

Tuk Tuk Racing
Team principal Tucky

Third with 1298 points is

Racing For Sealand
Team principal Courgeous.

As always the full results can be seen below including the final positions of the Drivers using the 2014 Fantasy points system.

Finally as always my thanks to those who have participated this year, congratulation to those at the top of the lists, to those that share the lower half with me better luck next season.

I apologise if at times it seemed like I was making the rules up as I was going along, ... well at times I was, I hope that I've been fair throughout to everyone.

I've already drafted some changes for next season taking into account Honda's arrival, some ideas and suggestions made during the course of this season are being looked at too.
Anything so that I don't end up last again

Looking forward to next season already

SBF
Attached Thumbnails
Race Results.jpg   Team Results.jpg   Overall after Abu.jpg  

Drivers after Abu.jpg  
Old 24 Nov 2014, 00:03 (Ref:3478039)   #2
Tucky
Racer

United Kingdom
Brighton
Tucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wooo!! Happy with second, congrats Vodka with a great selection. Thanks for all the effort you've put into this SBF.
Old 24 Nov 2014, 01:25 (Ref:3478053)   #3
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hehe SBF you were pretty much in your own wee championship there at the bottom, you must be glad its over!

I reckon it should be possible to change constructors/engines in future

My team of Bottas, Ricciardo, Force India, Mercedes came 4th to last. The champion was Bottas, Ricciardo, Mercedes, Mercedes. All came down to having the correct constructor/engine. I know what I'll be picking next year.
Old 24 Nov 2014, 09:07 (Ref:3478138)   #4
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Vodka and thanks SBF for trying to make me feel better by finishing last, your sacrifice has been noted.
Old 24 Nov 2014, 12:10 (Ref:3478182)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks for your hard work and enthusiasm.

I managed to sqeek into the top 10 somehow.
Old 24 Nov 2014, 19:54 (Ref:3478334)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dreadful year for my team...fortunately we will be initiating a crowd funding campaign to help us make the grid next year so please feel free to send me your money.

thanks for making the fantasy league available to us SBF
Old 25 Nov 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3478561)   #7
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If only I'd got my entry in before the deadline... I coulda bin a contender! As it is I'm happy with 12th, the slow-steady-mostly-forgot-I'd-entered approach seems to have paid off
Old 25 Nov 2014, 18:24 (Ref:3478660)   #8
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bad season for Polar Bear Racing, we'll go into hibernation then dreaming of a return to competitiveness next year
Old 26 Nov 2014, 22:02 (Ref:3479071)   #9
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woo top 7 or is it top 6 (there's no 6th place in the table) by far and away my best result so far. Shame Ferrari didn't have a better season and it would've been even better.
Old 27 Nov 2014, 11:22 (Ref:3479232)   #10
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Call me Baldrick, I had a cunning plan, every one take Mercedes, I choose some one else...

Oh dear...
Old 27 Nov 2014, 11:24 (Ref:3479233)   #11
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BUT I must say, last round was -69

THAT MUST SOME SORT OF RECORD!!!!

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 27 Nov 2014 at 22:52. Reason: you know the reason
Old 27 Nov 2014, 22:59 (Ref:3479411)   #12
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The next "best" I could see was a -63 back in 2012.
Old 3 Dec 2014, 17:37 (Ref:3481529)   #13
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys, hehe, i'll be more active now after australia I though i'll be doomed, but actualy autosport magazine with that season-preview helped me to make dicisions