Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Nov 2004, 15:01 (Ref:1151649)   #1
egor
Veteran

Wales
N.Wales
egor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Info on Porsche GT2 #68 Girly car form Le Mans 98

I thought this may be the best forum to ask in, Does anybody have any info, pictures or web addresses relating to :-
Porsche 911 GT2 Evo 98 #68 Elf Haberthur Racing, Tuiles Tbf car
Driven by Graham, Paulion, Maury at Le Mans in 1998.

I am in the middle of making a model of the car and cannot find any pictures or info relating to this car.

Any help would be greatfully received.
Cheers egor......
Old 12 Nov 2004, 16:06 (Ref:1151704)   #2
Duffacus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Duffacus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I couldn't find much but theres a picture here

Brundle: Didn’t see too many in practice
Old 14 Nov 2004, 16:47 (Ref:1153269)   #3
Happy Snapper
Veteran

Grenada
Uplyme, Lyme regis
Happy Snapper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try Dave Stephens www.studio21.co.uk
Old 14 Nov 2004, 17:31 (Ref:1153294)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
You've pics of the car on Bernard Brothier's website ; mind to click on the pic of the 1998's race, not on the year (which is bad adressed and leads to 1999 instead of 1998).
Old 14 Nov 2004, 17:43 (Ref:1153300)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Another one by Ch. Bastin...
Old 14 Nov 2004, 17:46 (Ref:1153304)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
An one here by Philippe Chemin...

Last edited by Fab; 14 Nov 2004 at 17:49.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 17:51 (Ref:1153309)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Ayse may have some too... but the 1998 pics are not on his website anymore...
Old 14 Nov 2004, 18:22 (Ref:1153335)   #8
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
The sponsor is a terra cota building products concern, correct?

I love these one-off (this race was only appearance of this motif, correct?) color schemes and designs, for a special event like Le Mans.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 18:30 (Ref:1153345)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Ayse may have some too... but the 1998 pics are not on his website anymore...

WOT!

Who nicked 'em then?
Old 14 Nov 2004, 18:34 (Ref:1153349)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They are still there.

1998 LM Story

I don't have a gallery as such though, just the pics that go with my "story". One day I will get all my pics up. I do have one or two of the #68 car, but they're not great shots.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 18:35 (Ref:1153351)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by skycafe
The sponsor is a terra cota building products concern, correct?

I love these one-off (this race was only appearance of this motif, correct?) color schemes and designs, for a special event like Le Mans.
Isn't that Maury-Laribiere's source of cash?
Old 14 Nov 2004, 22:25 (Ref:1153505)   #12
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Georges Wolinski, a French comics writer, did this livery.
you can find some others artistic car
here.
Old 14 Nov 2004, 22:30 (Ref:1153506)   #13
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I prefer this Porsche to the BMW M1 drawn by A. Warhol for the 1979 edition.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 03:00 (Ref:1153622)   #14
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Someone at LRP had a 1/18th model of that car 2 years ago. I hemmed and hawed over its 65 dollar price tag and finally just didnt get it...oh the regret...havent seen one since.
Old 15 Nov 2004, 08:20 (Ref:1153727)   #15
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
You've pics of the car on Bernard Brothier's website ; mind to click on the pic of the 1998's race, not on the year (which is bad adressed and leads to 1999 instead of 1998).
thanks FAB !
but as I still have to fix this ad problem, here are direct links to pictures
the car
detail

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Isn't that Maury-Laribiere's source of cash?
he used to be the boss of TBF, part of the Terreal group, but he isn't any more
Old 15 Nov 2004, 08:46 (Ref:1153749)   #16
egor
Veteran

Wales
N.Wales
egor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guy's I've got loads of external shots now, I think from all angles and side's.
I only have one internal shot(cheers Mike) - which seem hard to come by!
So does anybody know of any internal shots of any 911 GT2 EVO98 from Le Mans 98, want be exactly the same but one with a white interior will give me a good idea of pipework etc.

Many Thanks again egor......
Old 16 Nov 2004, 06:08 (Ref:1154699)   #17
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
They are still there.

1998 LM Story

I don't have a gallery as such though, just the pics that go with my "story". One day I will get all my pics up. I do have one or two of the #68 car, but they're not great shots.
... a bug Oops for me !

I should have say "not the whole gallery"... or "the pics matching the story"... Woohoohoo !
Old 9 Jan 2015, 20:10 (Ref:3491416)   #18
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll resurrect this after 10+ years....

Georges Wolinski was one of the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo that was murdered within the past few days.
Someone recently brought that up in the chatroom and I did some Gogling for the car and found this thread.

Tragic, for many reasons.

#JeSuisCharlie
Old 9 Jan 2015, 20:39 (Ref:3491439)   #19
rwintle
Veteran

Canada
Maple (yes really), Canada
rwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoughtsareracing View Post
I'll resurrect this after 10+ years....

Georges Wolinski was one of the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo that was murdered within the past few days.
Someone recently brought that up in the chatroom and I did some Gogling for the car and found this thread.

Tragic, for many reasons.

#JeSuisCharlie
PascaLM has started a tribute thread here... well worth a visit:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143399