Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Mar 2014, 01:16 (Ref:3376361)   #26
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/im...ming-coverage/
The whole world will be able to stream the complete 12 hours from Imsa.com......except for north and South America ,along with Australia which will be able to stream a 1pm eastern time.....
Old 8 Mar 2014, 01:21 (Ref:3376362)   #27
jasonjessica09
Veteran

jasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjasonjessica09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/im...ming-coverage/
The whole world will be able to stream the complete 12 hours from Imsa.com......except for north and South America ,along with Australia which will be able to stream a 1pm eastern time.....
Maybe somebody can come up with some euro based stream next Saturday for the race. Otherwise I guess i can handle seeing the first three hours watching on board GTLM cars.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 01:27 (Ref:3376364)   #28
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjessica09 View Post
Maybe somebody can come up with some euro based stream next Saturday for the race. Otherwise I guess i can handle seeing the first three hours watching on board GTLM cars.
Haha!

if you can tolerate staring at the drivers the entire race! Alms had it right, cameras on the roof during green and cameras inside during caution.tuscar......well let's just watch the back of sharps head bounce around for 24 hours.......

Honestly, I can deal with the fox crew.not the best but better than mrn.
And truthfully during the Rolex I was watching a justin tv stream from Europe up until midnight when it went to Imsa.com.i have no problem doing that again.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 01:30 (Ref:3376365)   #29
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Geoblocks are bypassable.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 10:19 (Ref:3376434)   #30
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
With ONE showing delayed highlights of Daytona, I hope they show the rest of the season. They showed the entire season of GA last year with the exception of Daytona
Old 8 Mar 2014, 17:52 (Ref:3376491)   #31
Breitling24
Veteran

Breitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBreitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Creamer and Eversley added to MRN crew.
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/cr...roadcast-team/

" 'Many of our fans have been eager for IMSA to have a dedicated voice of sports car racing, which we now have in Greg Creamer, said IMSA President and Chief Operating Officer Scott Atherton."

I heard the fans asking for RLM...

"Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse." Thomas Fuller
Old 8 Mar 2014, 20:06 (Ref:3376515)   #32
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling24 View Post
I heard the fans asking for RLM...
This is an improvement though, it does indicate that they are listening.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 21:09 (Ref:3376534)   #33
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm a little upset about the broadcast schedule since I don't get FS2, but overall it's not too bad, and the FS2 races are the ones I'll be at anyway. Hopefully the highlight broadcasts are decent.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 22:14 (Ref:3376556)   #34
Mac K
Rookie

Canada
Ontario,Canada
Mac K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
This is an improvement though, it does indicate that they are listening.
Credit where it's due... and it's about time.
Old 10 Mar 2014, 22:45 (Ref:3377243)   #35
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Confirmation that Kansas LMPC round won't have TV, IMSA.com video or MRN radio coverage. IMSA confirmed that earlier today, citing TV rights as the issue.
Old 10 Mar 2014, 22:54 (Ref:3377249)   #36
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have said so many bad things about TUSC .... from now on, I will simply say "Kansas."
Old 11 Mar 2014, 07:58 (Ref:3377332)   #37
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Brings new meaning to the phrase "were not in Kansas"
Old 11 Mar 2014, 09:30 (Ref:3377359)   #38
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Found it a bit funny to see the complaints about the Kansas coverage. Are these the same people who also said the race shouldn't even go ahead?

It's an after-thought and is being treated as such.
Old 11 Mar 2014, 13:21 (Ref:3377409)   #39
BullMan
Veteran

BullMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Found it a bit funny to see the complaints about the Kansas coverage. Are these the same people who also said the race shouldn't even go ahead?

It's an after-thought and is being treated as such.
Of course. It's just proving everyone's point that it shouldn't have existed in the first place, taking money from teams and a spot from an actual circuit like Lime Rock or Mid-Ohio.
Old 11 Mar 2014, 23:00 (Ref:3377586)   #40
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
People near those tracks would have complained at 'only' PC and IMSA Lites anyway.

[/troll]
Old 11 Mar 2014, 23:59 (Ref:3377598)   #41
PointDSM
Racer

United States
Wisconsin
PointDSM is a back marker
The race shouldn't have been put on the schedule, but if it is, then give it the attention it is do. I would have honestly streamed it (both races)!

Simply moving this race weekend to Lime Rock would do the series a lot of good (if possible).
Old 12 Mar 2014, 00:00 (Ref:3377599)   #42
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
I have said so many bad things about TUSC .... from now on, I will simply say "Kansas."
...and I will applaud them for the same reason.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 14:49 (Ref:3378225)   #43
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Here in Hispanic America, the 12 Hours of Sebring will air on Fox Sports 3 (former Speed Channel) from 11:00 - 13:30 and 20:30 - 23:00 (US Eastern time). In the 7-hour gap, there are FIM Motocross, Nascar Nationwide and F1 qualifying, as well as four filler shows.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 16:45 (Ref:3378252)   #44
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
IMSA coverage will include streaming of its developmental and single-make series, as well as selected practice and qualifying sessions for the two IMSA national sports car series, TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge that are part of the recently-announced five-year agreement with Fox Sports.
“FansChoice.tv will be a good additional resource, and possibly home, for some of our series,” said David Pettit, IMSA vice president, marketing. “We’re looking forward to exploring the platform this week during our Sebring event and ultimately this site will serve as a diverse home for motorsports.”

http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.co...v-makes-debut/

http://hometracks.nascar.com/FansCho...he_Fans_031214

L.P.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 21:33 (Ref:3378377)   #45
carbon_titanium
Veteran

carbon_titanium should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcarbon_titanium should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This media coverage is quite confusing. Let me ask a question:
I followed part of 24H daytona here
http://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.co.../index800.html
that in theory should be the official imsa.com streaming channel.
Question: will the 12H of sebrinig be broadcasted on that link? and hopefully qualifying too.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 06:59 (Ref:3378469)   #46
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Yes, if they haven't changed their streaming stuff.

If they have not, then this playlist for VLC (racefeed + onboards from Daytona) should still work too:

http://ge.tt/4E52dDQ1

Qualifyings will not streamed at all iirc.

Last edited by deggis; 14 Mar 2014 at 07:04.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:25 (Ref:3378496)   #47
DistortedSmile
Racer

Spain
DistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDistortedSmile should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Here in Hispanic America, the 12 Hours of Sebring will air on Fox Sports 3 (former Speed Channel) from 11:00 - 13:30 and 20:30 - 23:00 (US Eastern time). In the 7-hour gap, there are FIM Motocross, Nascar Nationwide and F1 qualifying, as well as four filler shows.
Ever since Speed became Fox Sports we've had less and less sportscar coverage and usually in favor of bs reality shows and reruns. Very disappointing considering we had almost full TV coverage of every single ALMS race when even the US had switched to streaming.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 12:00 (Ref:3378556)   #48
Intimidator
Rookie

Italy
Intimidator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Yes, if they haven't changed their streaming stuff.

If they have not, then this playlist for VLC (racefeed + onboards from Daytona) should still work too:

http://ge.tt/4E52dDQ1

Qualifyings will not streamed at all iirc.
Fanschoice.tv says they will show tuscc qualifying according to their schedule. Am I wrong?
Old 14 Mar 2014, 12:59 (Ref:3378571)   #49
Disraeli Eers
Racer

United States
Parkersburg, WV
Disraeli Eers should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDisraeli Eers should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will there be any way to "record" the final couple hours?

I won't be able to watch after 8pm and would like to catch it in the morning. I wonder if the stream can be paused for that long.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 13:41 (Ref:3378591)   #50
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
Fanschoice.tv says they will show tuscc qualifying according to their schedule. Am I wrong?
That is what I saw on the schedule too. Hopefully there is a good camera angle. They are also going to broadcast practice this morning.