Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 5 Jul 2007, 02:57 (Ref:1954785)   #1
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Danielsun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Road America ALMS + Champ Car

What's an Aussie doing asking about this event? Well, I'm heading over to the US later this month to cruise Alaska and then I'm spending a few weeks on land. And I've found the event. Over 9-12 August 2007 Road America will see the double-bill of Champ Car World Series and American Le Mans Series.

This, for me, is something I can't consider missing out on, particularly for the latter series (and to support the Aussie contingent in the former). Anyone else, who perhaps lives somewhat closer, feel the same? I'll plan my itinerary to ensure that I'm there...
Old 5 Jul 2007, 17:19 (Ref:1955405)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Dano!

I did the Houston ALMS/Champcar double bill earlier this year (and Talladega as well) and, although the grids in both weren't great, I loved it. As you know I'm planning a couple more visits soon so, you've probably guessed, I'd strongly strongly urge you to do it!

Incidently, there is a Nextel Cup race at Michigan the following weekend and there are tickets available. From there you can head down, through Indianapolis, to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and meet up with me for a couple of days!

Last edited by Craig; 5 Jul 2007 at 17:28.