Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 15 Jan 2015, 13:08 (Ref:3493050)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
360MRC 2015 Dates

As well as our regular 6 hour event, we are running 3 other Race Meetings this year.
The ones @ Rockingham & Donington will feature a 3 hour race for the new Endurance Racing Series, this will have GT2/3 & 4 cars along with cars from the Ferrari Challenge and Porsche/Ginetta Supercups, along with others.

The Mallory round will be an 'end of season' bash with lots of 'other' attractions.

The dates are:

Saturday April 18th Rockingham

Saturday July 4th Snetterton A 6 hour race much more fun than the G.P.

Sunday August 2nd Donington

Saturday October 31st Mallory Park

The Chief Marshal is my wife Elaine and you can volunteer through Julian's website.
Old 15 Jan 2015, 19:30 (Ref:3493131)   #2
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Elaine has pointed out to me that Pete Rodwell - BRSCC East Anglia is of course the Chief Marshal for the Snetterton 6 hour race in July, and that any one who volunteers through the site will be passed on to Pete.