Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 18 Apr 2004, 22:25 (Ref:943649)   #51
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Mr Jinxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
a bikina was the most appropriate attire today - I bet bella wasn't wearing one
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?
Old 18 Apr 2004, 22:39 (Ref:943658)   #52
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
appears i was one of the only fully clad females in the near vicinity of silverstone and considering the high number of females...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:26 (Ref:943848)   #53
superMINI
Racer

superMINI should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There's a difference between well groomed grid girls in striking, sexy outfits and a gaggle of manky lapdancers with PVC hotpants riding up their, er cracks... They draw the wrong kind of attention, and the F3 championship 'image' is downmarket enough as it is - the most expensive club racing meetings in the world.

And if Danny is happy to be seen as being on good enough terms with the owner of a Milton Keynes lapdancing club to get sponsorship from him, well...

If it had been Stringfellows - at least they have a minimum standard of 'exotic dancer'. Smiles were particularly skanky though.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:50 (Ref:943870)   #54
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which has me wondering why we need them at all?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 19 Apr 2004, 09:04 (Ref:943878)   #55
superMINI
Racer

It's traditional, and if well organised it looks good. Remember the AA girls that did Frenault (they might still do it...) It looks smart and shows that thought has been put into the weekend's presentation.

It's beyond me why F3 can't organise it instead of having various selections of mechanics, driver's girlfriends and lapdancers holding the poles...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 09:28 (Ref:943893)   #56
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Rallye Sunseeker is / was sponsored by For your Eyes Only - which was nice...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:28 (Ref:943935)   #57
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As Bella said you do not have to be half naked to be attractive. Many girls on the high street are more attractive than some grid girls.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:39 (Ref:943943)   #58
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its true! man I couldn't believe the attention those lap dancers were getting, they were rotten! And people actually pay to be entertained by them......!!
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:25 (Ref:943994)   #59
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
well, it's a lady taking off her clothes gaz, let's face reality!

i thought the seat girls last year looked better - they weren't the prettiest of ladies (not at the level of the blayboy bunnies at hockenheim yesterday..), but their 'uniform' looked really professional, smart and reasonably sexy.

supermini - i've been a f3 gridgirl, so it must be random! if they could actually get the drivers girlfriends to hold the sighs maybe it'd be a bit more attractive then again, christian england wouldn't let his (lovely, btw) girlfriend be his grid girl.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:53 (Ref:944044)   #60
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ive been a grid girl for Mark Taylor before. I think it put him off though cos he crashed
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:58 (Ref:944053)   #61
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
so long as you weren't wearing a skirt
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:04 (Ref:944063)   #62
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by PaulSands
http://paulsands.org/don030404/slides/Img_2701.html
Whooohooo
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:12 (Ref:944069)   #63
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't know what the problem with drivers' girlfriends (and, occasionally, sisters) being grid girls is - most of 'em look a darn sight better than those skanky hos from Smile.

Incindentally, it is apparently well-known in the paddock that Danny Watts spends most of his Saturday nights at said dodgy MK club - it's a wonder he can see straight - if at all.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:12 (Ref:944070)   #64
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, that was somewhat faint praise...,
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:34 (Ref:944098)   #65
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
These so called skanks are people too, with brothers, fathers, mothers, sisters, boyfriends.

They arent the lowest form of life that some of these posts make them out to be, they just make the wrong (in our view) choices in their attire selection and employment....

I prefer the classic done up lady to the skimpy... there is a competition on here in local V8Supercar for a gridchick competition, to win a modelling competition.. these gals present themselves for everyone's photographic amusement (and presumably free grope ) in order to get a career...

Its not what I would do, or feel comfortable with... kinda like selling your soul isnt it...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:50 (Ref:944119)   #66
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well said GTR, the girls have made their choice of career, it is not up to us to judge whether that is right or wrong. You wouldn't find me in a strip club, not my choice, but what is wrong with the human form? If it had been a hot day would many of you have been complaining?

I've had my final say on the matter.

BTW from Cambridge Dictionaries Online the definition of **** is:
**** (SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMAN)
noun [C] VERY INFORMAL DISAPPROVING
a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement
sluttish
adjective (ALSO slutty) VERY INFORMAL DISAPPROVING
**** (LAZY WOMAN)
noun [C] UK VERY INFORMAL DISAPPROVING
a woman who is habitually untidy and lazy
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:50 (Ref:944120)   #67
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
it is sad that these girls feel they have to do all manner of things to get attention. they thrive on that i suppose, which is sad because they have to look to others for approval.

as far dan, let him be a little boy in a sweet shop for a while, he's only young. the time will come when he'll run out of 'ladies'. then you can all laugh, and i suggest you laugh at him rather than the ho's. must be doubting his masculinity or something, needing to bring in a load of ladies to drape themselves over him.

damn you, philosophical discussions in grid girls threads!
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:56 (Ref:944127)   #68
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by bella
..damn you, philosophical discussions in grid girls threads!
Old 19 Apr 2004, 13:01 (Ref:944137)   #69
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
jason - haven't decided whether to edit your post for naughty words yet. but perhaps just a general language warning to everyone - we're supposed to be a family friendly forum. the strippers haven't helped matters but i'd be pleased if we could keep it as clean as possible. remember technically these girls could sue the forum for some of this stuff...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 13:04 (Ref:944141)   #70
jase
Veteran

Bella, point taken, didn't think about language side of things, just trying to balance the points made. Perhaps now is a time to close this tangent?
Old 19 Apr 2004, 13:09 (Ref:944149)   #71
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
what, you mean the dirty ho side of things? i think as much has been said as is necessary about the state of the ladies.

anyone found an unwatermarked picture of the bunny girls from the dtm? they were stunning.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 13:33 (Ref:944172)   #72
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
I say get Piquet's sister out in a skimpy thong and crop top to do the grid girling!! I aint seen her yet this season which is slightly distressing!!
Old 19 Apr 2004, 14:00 (Ref:944194)   #73
superMINI
Racer

Only his girlfriend and the little sis seem to be about so far, and I hope you weren't talking about that one...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 15:20 (Ref:944266)   #74
Nina
Racer

Nina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by superMINI
Only his girlfriend and the little sis seem to be about so far, and I hope you weren't talking about that one...
Old 19 Apr 2004, 16:09 (Ref:944317)   #75
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
As long as shes legal.......!!! I'll get my coat!!