Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 18 Dec 2004, 22:14 (Ref:1182829)   #1
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sportscar/GT multimedia

Hello,

I'm new to this place so I don't know the places to look, if there are any on this website. I'm looking for places to download GT/sportscar videos, weather it be MPEG or WMV or whatever.

I know of planet le mans, excellent place, lovely vids, but I'd love to find a place with vids of British GT's from '97-present, and same period of time for FIA GT, and also other national championships, and anything really from Le Mans or LMES.

I have my own website which, once I get them uploaded, will have videos and sounds from visiting GT races at Donington Park from 2002 to 2004, but I'd love to see some slightly older stuff. I've been into sportscar racing for best part of a decade now, and hold fond memories of cars like Marcos LM600 and Listers and TVR speed 12 and all the old GT1's, along with cars of the present.

Any pointers or help? I'd REALLY appreciate your help, GT racing along with prototypes are the ultimate form of motorsport in my view, hope it doesn't get spoilt in 2005-onwards.

cheers,

Martyn
Old 19 Dec 2004, 00:34 (Ref:1182906)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As it happens Martyn, I moderate both here and in "Armchair Enthusiast" - where this thread rightly belongs. If you do a search for threads there, there will be some sportscar stuff to download - we had some good stuff at the Ring a while back, for example. Welcome to the forums, by the way!
Old 19 Dec 2004, 08:46 (Ref:1183008)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome Martyn !

Try this place : thanks to Infocourse, you'll find two nice videos of a LM lap...

Last edited by Fab; 19 Dec 2004 at 08:46.
Old 19 Dec 2004, 09:09 (Ref:1183015)   #4
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Martyn, a while a go there was a similar request on the French Motorsport Legends forum. I picked up a lot of Le Mans movies there from websites of forum members.
Old 19 Dec 2004, 13:06 (Ref:1183139)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have you got a link?
Old 19 Dec 2004, 17:36 (Ref:1183275)   #6
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Have you got a link?
Sorry here you are Ayse: link to website with video's

And the original thread on Motorlegend here.
Old 19 Dec 2004, 17:38 (Ref:1183277)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Triffick!
Old 19 Dec 2004, 17:50 (Ref:1183289)   #8
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
what that bloke said
Old 19 Dec 2004, 18:36 (Ref:1183313)   #9
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hiya,

Thanks very much folks! Will have a peek,

cheers
Old 19 Dec 2004, 19:08 (Ref:1183337)   #10
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for the link, there great

Only 6 months to go
Old 19 Dec 2004, 22:22 (Ref:1183437)   #11
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
Any decent links for a decent vid of Marcos LM600 in particular - i haven't seen that car since 2001, it's just awesome! I heard a while ago about Marcos producing some new car as a replacement, but haven't heard anything since. I saw a picture of something too, but wasn't anywhere near as fantastic as the LM600. So I stick to my memories as far as that one's concerned, so anyone know of any good quality vids of that?
Old 19 Dec 2004, 22:48 (Ref:1183464)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Triffick!

No.

I've just been back again.

Seriously triffick!!

My net transport is working overtime tonight.......

Thanks again.
Old 20 Dec 2004, 08:53 (Ref:1183678)   #13
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Any decent links for a decent vid of Marcos LM600 in particular - i haven't seen that car since 2001, it's just awesome! I heard a while ago about Marcos producing some new car as a replacement, but haven't heard anything since. I saw a picture of something too, but wasn't anywhere near as fantastic as the LM600. So I stick to my memories as far as that one's concerned, so anyone know of any good quality vids of that?
Mmmm try this one: http://www.raceworld.tv and look for the EURO GT SERIES videos. Euser drives an LM600 if I am right.
Old 20 Dec 2004, 08:55 (Ref:1183681)   #14
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
No.

I've just been back again.

Seriously triffick!!

My net transport is working overtime tonight.......

Thanks again.
Ayse time to share the big secret: search with the Singing Fish: http://search.singingfish.com/sfw/home.jsp
Old 20 Dec 2004, 10:58 (Ref:1183795)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, thanks very much!
Old 20 Dec 2004, 20:49 (Ref:1184336)   #16
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
Hello,

I have managed to find a single video ages ago, reckon it was an old Euro GT vid, but visited the links here and haven't found anything. Tried that "raceworld" and went to streaming videos.... there was nothing but pictures lol. Amongst all the rubbish planted all over the internet, it's always exactly what you want that's never there! Oh well, guess I'll just keep an eye out, but thanks for all yer help anyways
Old 20 Dec 2004, 21:00 (Ref:1184350)   #17
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
Tried that "raceworld" and went to streaming videos.... there was nothing but pictures lol.

You need to scroll down! Not the pictures on the left of course...
Old 22 Dec 2004, 19:07 (Ref:1186124)   #18
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
Yeh I did manage to find it at the bottom after writing in here, and yes I do indeed feel a right tit now lol