Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 May 2011, 12:17 (Ref:2883484)   #11
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Ohope View Post
He's also spent the last few years telling everyone who will listen to him how much more comfortable he is in a Holden over Ford, will they really want him back?
and he's been comfortably near the rear of the grid since his Ford/SBR days. Considering he's never rubbished or burnt a sponsor, I'm sure Ford would be happy to have someone as marketable 'The Enforcer'. Albeit at the right price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
I can't see the value 888 is getting from PMM these days. Not so stupid as it sounds?
Considering how deep Morris's dad's pockets are, I'm tipping Roland's bank account is getting excellent value and that value would be paying for the R&D for the Vodafone cars.

Me thinks PMM will negotiate a new deal with Ingall. Why? I don't think Paul's Cashed Up Bogan charm could ever attract any big name sponsors on his own and no decent (and sane) topshelf driver would ever sign a direct contract with PMM.