Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 1 Jan 2017, 17:20 (Ref:3699549)   #1
racemech
Rookie

United Kingdom
racemech should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
John Gaisford - Contact details

Hello.

I found a website, which quoted John's email address, but it hadn't been updated for sometime. I have emailed John, but haven't received a reply, so I fear it may no longer be used.

The address I have is: john.gaisford@btinternet.com

Perhaps someone may have a more up-to-date address, or can confirm if the above is still current?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
racemech.
Old 1 Jan 2017, 20:23 (Ref:3699576)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John doesn't do much work these days, you could try getting hold of him via his son Jim who has taken up the mantle. I can't find Jim's details bit you could try via Castle Combe on Facebook and he does have a Linked In profile.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 1 Jan 2017, 20:27 (Ref:3699578)   #3
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
John doesn't do much work these days, you could try getting hold of him via his son Jim who has taken up the mantle. I can't find Jim's details bit you could try via Castle Combe on Facebook and he does have a Linked In profile.

Actually if you search John on FB it throws up a different email address to the one you quote.

Old 1 Jan 2017, 21:45 (Ref:3699591)   #4
racemech
Rookie

United Kingdom
Thank you midgetman. I did wonder if he was still 'working'. Pleased his Son is taking over.

I'm not on Facebook, so would be very grateful if you could tell me the address you found. PM me if you wish?

Best Regards,
racemech.
Old 1 Jan 2017, 23:11 (Ref:3699601)   #5
midgetman
Veteran

This is published on FB so is public record, see attached

Old 1 Jan 2017, 23:26 (Ref:3699606)   #6
racemech
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hello.

Thank you midgetman. I have just re-sent the email - hope it makes it through!

Best Regards,
racemech.
Old 20 Jan 2017, 14:22 (Ref:3703827)   #7
Adepooler
Rookie

Adepooler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
try 01225743840 or 01225743400 both these numbers are ones I used when contacting him a few years ago so maybe out of date now