Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Jul 2013, 18:08 (Ref:3272542)   #1
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
German Sense of Humour?

Spotted in the Media car park on the weekend. Yes it is Sebastien's!
Old 1 Jul 2013, 18:13 (Ref:3272545)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Amusing.........
Old 1 Jul 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3272555)   #3
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
bad grammar as usual though :P

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 18:58 (Ref:3272566)   #4
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Bauble: Did you take that photo?

Old 1 Jul 2013, 19:14 (Ref:3272573)   #5
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle View Post
Bauble: Did you take that photo?

Yes.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 22:16 (Ref:3272658)   #6
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

Spotted in the Media car park on the weekend. Yes it is Sebastien's!
Tut , Tut Sebastien is that some sort of protective tape on top of the rear bumper or a car in need of a good wash ?
Old 1 Jul 2013, 22:33 (Ref:3272666)   #7
Bandicoot17
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
Bandicoot17 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saw this on the motorway on the way into London on Thursday (I assume London) , not sure if he was in the car but it was going far too fast in the outside lane :P
Old 1 Jul 2013, 23:16 (Ref:3272680)   #8
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
They've given him the 235 bhp diesel FX. It must feel like it's going into a force 10 headwind with the handbrake on and a twin axled caravan in tow.

But he likes Monty Python, and for that all sins can be forgiven.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 23:22 (Ref:3272682)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 2 Jul 2013, 08:01 (Ref:3272771)   #10
bauble
Veteran

England
I notice that there is another thread asking; "Why did Vettel park his car where he did?"

Clearly he parked in the Media Car Park, as my picture proves.

What on earth is all the fuss about?

Or am I just confused?

Bauble
Old 2 Jul 2013, 08:34 (Ref:3272790)   #11
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Am I missing something here?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:47 (Ref:3272882)   #12
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Am I missing something here?
It's probably safe to say that most on this forum are getting just a tad fed up with just the one guy picking up most of the silverware. They just like to express that feeling in very subtle ways.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 15:39 (Ref:3272952)   #13
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
It's probably safe to say that most on this forum are getting just a tad fed up with just the one guy picking up most of the silverware. They just like to express that feeling in very subtle ways.
Ah!
Old 2 Jul 2013, 15:43 (Ref:3272953)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Subtlety..... I used to know how to do that......
Old 2 Jul 2013, 17:07 (Ref:3272971)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Subtlety..... I used to know how to do that......
Wasn't that a table football game?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3272974)   #16
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Already you're funnier than Vettel!
Old 2 Jul 2013, 17:53 (Ref:3272989)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I think it was - I never could get the hang of it....!

I'm also missing the point of the guy in the video - is he Vettel's chauffeur or something.....?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 17:58 (Ref:3272990)   #18
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thought this might be something about the reason for parking in the middle of a straight......
Old 2 Jul 2013, 17:59 (Ref:3272991)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There was plenty of space. Didn't need to reverse park. And the parking was free as it was a Sunday.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 12:01 (Ref:3273335)   #20
jedrinck
Racer

jedrinck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
bad grammar as usual though :P
Why so? Since the first sound in the pronunciation of the letter R is a vowel, it has to be 'an'.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 13:33 (Ref:3273376)   #21
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrinck View Post
Why so? Since the first sound in the pronunciation of the letter R is a vowel, it has to be 'an'.
Correct!

Would only be wrong if he had spelled out Red.
Old 4 Jul 2013, 07:27 (Ref:3273695)   #22
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to say its an improvement on the stickers on the team big wigs cars from last season. Last season it read 'My other car is a RB8', so I can only assume this years decals are produced in Milton Keynes rather than Germany or Austria.
Old 4 Jul 2013, 07:34 (Ref:3273697)   #23
bauble
Veteran

England
I wonder if Mark Webber's Infiniti will carries a;

'My Next Car Will Be A Porsche'

sticker?
Old 4 Jul 2013, 07:38 (Ref:3273699)   #24
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I wonder if Mark Webber's Infiniti will carries a;

'My Next Car Will Be A Porsche'

sticker?
I would love that. I can just imagine Mark doing that too and doubt Red Bull would stop it as they are a pretty laid back team on the surface.
Old 4 Jul 2013, 09:30 (Ref:3273732)   #25
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
Last season it read 'My other car is a RB8',
Surely that is right though?

Anyhow, all this bumper sticker madness is dreadful. Never respect anyone who plasters such things on their car.