Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 5 Jul 2015, 17:22 (Ref:3555963)   #26
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A few more happy faces from the Grand Prix, captured on Friday. Operator malfunction meant no snaps from Saturday or Sunday.

www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics
Old 23 Jul 2015, 10:52 (Ref:3560435)   #27
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Couldn't think of a better thread for this, Post 5 on Saturday at Cadwell last weekend. Made a few MX5 drivers smile.
Old 23 Jul 2015, 12:15 (Ref:3560445)   #28
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
MX5? He's possibly not wrong in that case.
Old 23 Jul 2015, 15:49 (Ref:3560472)   #29
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
MX5? He's possibly not wrong in that case.
Hence the YELLOW flag perhaps?
Old 24 Jul 2015, 09:26 (Ref:3560578)   #30
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was the previous race with an inverted car (poor Adam Shale's Civic shortened by approx 2ft too, impressive result from a racing incident at Park). The MX5s were pretty well behaved for a change!
Old 24 Jul 2015, 12:15 (Ref:3560595)   #31
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Reminds me of some training day slides that used to be about for flagging showing what the drivers of various types of vehicle could see. The slide headed 'FFord' showed the flag marshal viewed upside down.
Old 28 Jul 2015, 14:51 (Ref:3561959)   #32
bauble
Veteran

England
Never has the description in-action been more apt than these images from Saturday at the Classic.

I suppose after the misery of Friday, and looking forward to more of the same on Sunday, Saturday was the time to relax and enjoy life.

Well done all, you missed a great barbeque.
Old 28 Jul 2015, 14:53 (Ref:3561960)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by medius View Post

Couldn't think of a better thread for this, Post 5 on Saturday at Cadwell last weekend. Made a few MX5 drivers smile.
I suppose it indicates that some one has overturned.
Old 5 Aug 2015, 06:39 (Ref:3563873)   #34
bauble
Veteran

England
A few from the Bentley Drivers;

Old 26 Aug 2015, 13:52 (Ref:3568911)   #35
bauble
Veteran

England
Just a few from the 750MC Silverstone on 22/08/15. my first time at a race meeting on that circuit. As always good to see so many friendly faces.

Brands Hatch on Monday next up, haven't been their for years, so maybe a few different faces to capture.

Bauble.

Old 7 Sep 2015, 09:02 (Ref:3572124)   #36
bauble
Veteran

England
Images from a very wet Brands Hatch on Bank Holiday Monday are now on the usual site. How do you chap.... Guy .... people, stay so cheerful, it was miserable.

Nice to see you all, thanks for your welcome.

Everything free to download. Action pictures to follow..

Cheers,

Bauble.
Old 2 Nov 2015, 18:48 (Ref:3587572)   #37
bauble
Veteran

England
Action () from Donington, Snetterton, and Silverstone is now depicted on the usual site;

Probably my last contribution for the year, and wasn't the Hayes a glorious way to sign off for the season?

I thank all of the people who man the banks and various other parts for making a mere photographer welcome in your world. It is difficult to explain how much enjoyment is added to each meeting by the camaraderie of those hardy types standing around in all kinds of weather.

You have made an old man very happy!

You are happy aren't you Alan?
Old 2 Nov 2015, 21:38 (Ref:3587635)   #38
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lovely to have a chat with you, Bob. Knew you'd shoot me eventually
Old 12 Nov 2015, 10:44 (Ref:3589902)   #39
88racing
Rookie

United Kingdom
nr Milton Keynes, UK
88racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

All these from the 2015 season. BRSCC Porsches, Silverstone:

Cadwell:

British GT, Brands:

Britcar, Donington:

GT Cup, Silverstone:

Britcar, Silverstone:

Any my personal thanks to all the marshals who have helped ensure a much safer reacing environment for myself and my fellow racers over my four seasons of racing to date.

Chris.

Last edited by 88racing; 12 Nov 2015 at 10:44. Reason: Spelling!
Old 12 Nov 2015, 19:24 (Ref:3589980)   #40
FRENCHIE44T
Racer

England
High Wycombe, BUCKS
FRENCHIE44T should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I cant seem to get any of the links to work. I dont know if there is anything wrong or not.
Old 13 Nov 2015, 18:45 (Ref:3590205)   #41
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHIE44T View Post
I cant seem to get any of the links to work. I dont know if there is anything wrong or not.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11616...13499613501489

This is the link Frenchie, it seems to work OK, have you tried 'copy' and 'paste',
sometimes that seems to work when clicking on the actual link does not.

Of course you do need a computer.

If neither of these work drop me a PM with an e-mail address and I will send an invite directly from the site, which should get you in OK.

The link above is direct to the 2015 marshals album.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11616...9920062/albums

This appears to work alright, although the original link I posted does seem to gone wrong, mind you these people are always mucking about with things.

Bauble. Photographer to the Stars (Well, marshals anyway.)

Last edited by bauble; 13 Nov 2015 at 18:54.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 12:59 (Ref:3590584)   #42
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
You don't mind if the one of me makes it to my Facebook page? With appropriate credit given, of course.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 08:49 (Ref:3590767)   #43
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
You don't mind if the one of me makes it to my Facebook page? With appropriate credit given, of course.
If you are referring to any of mine Wools please go ahead, credit or otherwise.

I would be flattered, even if my portrait of you is not.

Bob.

PS; The picturse are there mainly for the benefit of the marshals so please feel free to use them as you wish, and that means the track shots as well, credit to Tripos Media (BB) is always welcome, but not essential, however, I do require 25% od all sales. (Do you remember that old Everly Brothers song 'Dream, Dream, Dream?)

Last edited by bauble; 16 Nov 2015 at 08:55.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 08:57 (Ref:3590770)   #44
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauln View Post
Lovely to have a chat with you, Bob. Knew you'd shoot me eventually
Likewise Paul, chaps like you make my day, most other photographers are a boring lot.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 12:58 (Ref:3590806)   #45
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I would be flattered, even if my portrait of you is not.

Believe me, that's me looking at my best. I'm planning to give copies to some of my friends for Christmas to put over the fireplace so that the children and animals keep away from the fire.
Old 26 Nov 2015, 07:45 (Ref:3593413)   #46
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Or they can use it to start the fire............