Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 Mar 2012, 09:35 (Ref:3051163)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Poultry The Le Mans 2012 Ten-Tenths meeting thread

It's time to open the discussion thread about our Le Mans 2012 Ten-Tenths meeting !
So :
Who : you are all invited, you can come freely : all drinks and food are offered by the locals. You can also bring anything to share : your own explosive drinks (), biscuits, cakes... Chidren are welcome too, it has become a true family meeting.
When : around noon on the saturday, depending on the official program and races. So 12h00 if any other suggestion.
Where : in the village, inside the circuit : here. It will take place on this way (center of the picture), between the main "street" of the village and the track.

I am waiting for any idea or question.

We hope to see first-timers at this meeting !

Last edited by PascaLM; 31 Mar 2012 at 10:00.
Old 31 Mar 2012, 10:34 (Ref:3051190)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll be there!
Old 31 Mar 2012, 11:30 (Ref:3051224)   #3
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
no explosive drinks this year .. I promise

Ciao Marco
Old 31 Mar 2012, 13:31 (Ref:3051269)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
I will be there and happy to test anything that you care to bring
Old 31 Mar 2012, 14:57 (Ref:3051284)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think I might just pop along........
Old 31 Mar 2012, 16:22 (Ref:3051320)   #6
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As an event, it's second only to the race itself......can't wait!
Old 31 Mar 2012, 18:23 (Ref:3051352)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Explosive drinks?

As in Die Hard 3, with 2 fluids combined make 1 explosive one?

Or as in some very strong moonshine/homebrew?
Old 1 Apr 2012, 06:42 (Ref:3051558)   #8
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
looking forward seeing you all again.
Old 1 Apr 2012, 06:50 (Ref:3051563)   #9
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Will be there . Only 2 Months that I can started my Le Mans Trip .
Old 1 Apr 2012, 14:28 (Ref:3051746)   #10
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Been looking forward to seeing this thread for some time now. Count me in with something good to add to the party atmosphere. See you guys in 2 months.
Old 1 Apr 2012, 15:03 (Ref:3051763)   #11
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
If I can time things right I can see if some decent Aquavit can be rounded up.

And is it my imagination or is 1200 slightly later than we've done it before?
Old 1 Apr 2012, 16:46 (Ref:3051817)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought it might be time to have something of a Ten Tenths Le Mans Meeting 'retrospective'.....

I hope I'm correct in saying that our first official get-together was in 2003.

Here we see Mr Meeting himself, Pascal, along with Bernard, Dominique and Fab (back to camera). Former member Liz is also there - and am I right in thinking that's Javi and his Dad? I can't remember the name of the fellow on the right, although it's on the tip of my tongue!
Attached Thumbnails
0316.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 16:50 (Ref:3051818)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
On to 2004.

Fab, Pascal, Francis and his wife.

Sadly I have no pictures from the 2005 meeting as I missed it completely after being stuck in traffic from Paris and then having a nightmare job parking without a garage ticket, which left the Tourists about a 2 mile walk to the circuit!
Attached Thumbnails
04_13.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 16:55 (Ref:3051822)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Lots of familiar faces here! And the tree!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0013.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 16:57 (Ref:3051825)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Of course I blame Bernard entirely for my disastrous 'team photo' in 2007.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0016.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 17:00 (Ref:3051826)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Then 'regulars' are really beginning to establish themselves now......
Attached Thumbnails
0138p5.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 17:02 (Ref:3051830)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

The biggest group yet? And the very welcome return of M. Fab! (Time to join us again, mon ami!). (Photo courtesy of Bernard)
Attached Thumbnails
bernard_tenths.jpg  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 17:04 (Ref:3051832)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

And the swansong for our tree.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0248.JPG  
Old 1 Apr 2012, 17:08 (Ref:3051836)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And finally, 2011.

See you all in just under 11 weeks......
Old 1 Apr 2012, 18:02 (Ref:3051854)   #20
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Ayse for these historical review, I hope we will have the pleasure to have some comebacks, this year or a bit later !
Old 1 Apr 2012, 20:18 (Ref:3051911)   #21
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

And the swansong for our tree.
Is that Aslak Vind in the danish football shirt?
Old 1 Apr 2012, 20:55 (Ref:3051941)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
In 2010?

No, that's Ten Tenths original founder, Craig.
Old 1 Apr 2012, 21:31 (Ref:3051973)   #23
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll be there, But I was here yesterday and I had a think for all of you guys under this tree during the french superbike championship meeting in Le Mans.
http://fr.numerispace.numericable.fr...ten-tenth-tree
Old 1 Apr 2012, 21:56 (Ref:3051985)   #24
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In 2010?

No, that's Ten Tenths original founder, Craig.
Nice! .
I don't know him, but nice to know that that a dane has founded this glorious site
Old 2 Apr 2012, 06:28 (Ref:3052085)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
He's not a Dane - he's as English as I am. But he married a Dane......