Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 11 Nov 2012, 13:22 (Ref:3165157)   #1
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Janice Minton

Remembering Radio Le Mans pitlane pioneer and latterly Team Nasamax award winning PR Janice Minton who sadly passed away yesterday evening.

Rest in Peace Janice - Condolences to Paul and to her many, many friends in the sport
Old 11 Nov 2012, 13:42 (Ref:3165162)   #2
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
I only met Janice a couple of times although I remember her from the early days of the radio coverage at Le Mans. She was a delightful and professional lady, who will be much missed by many. RIP Janice.
Old 11 Nov 2012, 14:37 (Ref:3165179)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very sad news. I remember her from my early days at Le Mans. Before then I hadn't really come across pitlane reporting in that sense. We missed her when she stopped doing the pits.
Old 11 Nov 2012, 15:42 (Ref:3165199)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I never met Janice but I remember her very well from those late 80's RLM commentaries and videos. As Adam says, when she stopped we definitely missed her. RIP.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:32 (Ref:3165983)   #5
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Such sad news, I was lucky enough to work with Janice and Paul with Club Arnage at Le Mans a few years ago. Janice was hugely supportive and an inspiration to me both personally and professionally. I learnt a lot from her that weekend and her death is a great loss to motorsport as well as to her family.