Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Mar 2015, 01:02 (Ref:3510965)   #1
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Personal Le Mans Videos

I mentioned that I have some go pro videos I took while at Le Mans and a couple of folks asked if I would post them. Well it may take me a bit of time because those videos aren't on my laptop. However I did find a video I took of the start of the race this past year and uploaded it to youtube.

I figured we could have a thread where people could post their own personal videos from Le Mans to share with everyone.

So here you go: http://youtu.be/hOidNZTWX90

I'll post the others once they are uploaded to youtube.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 03:57 (Ref:3510994)   #2
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
YES! I love these thank you!
Old 3 Mar 2015, 06:09 (Ref:3511016)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No GoPro, but here's mine......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0dru8Xj4o
Old 3 Mar 2015, 08:15 (Ref:3511042)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Very good enjoyed them, thank you for posting
Old 3 Mar 2015, 11:26 (Ref:3511101)   #5
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kolles practice a pit stop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRubUNvbJc
Old 3 Mar 2015, 12:22 (Ref:3511119)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not the fastest of pit stop,
Old 3 Mar 2015, 14:39 (Ref:3511187)   #7
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is Kolles!
Old 3 Mar 2015, 16:03 (Ref:3511218)   #8
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Arnage at night:

http://youtu.be/4EsT8yHxVN8
Old 3 Mar 2015, 16:10 (Ref:3511223)   #9
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No GoPro, but here's mine......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0dru8Xj4o
Awesome! You're right, the sound is fantastic!
Old 3 Mar 2015, 16:58 (Ref:3511232)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
usually do arnarge on Thursday evening, probably the best place to watch as the darkness falls
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:17 (Ref:3511277)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Arnage not quite at night.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NPbR2U0p0k
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:18 (Ref:3511279)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Tenthers in T17.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_CcY7jZmgo
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:25 (Ref:3511283)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
A rough bunch there, you should be careful you will put people off going to Le Mans
Old 3 Mar 2015, 21:25 (Ref:3511329)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aren't they just!
Old 1 Jun 2015, 15:03 (Ref:3543820)   #15
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"Biggest traffic jam ever"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmMd71hs80
Old 1 Jun 2015, 17:36 (Ref:3543881)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
All of my videos from LM 14 are on my site. 57 in all, if I remember correctly.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 22:19 (Ref:3554155)   #17
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here is a video put together by one of the newbies I brought along this year. Seems to have made an impression.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgYlcTmFEu0