Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 23 Feb 2016, 17:28 (Ref:3617051)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Spa 6 Hours accommodation available (All Now Taken - Thread Closed)

As in title.

Due to some changes in the planning of my pals, I have 4 places available in a gîte at a 15 minutes walk away from the Eau Rouge entrance of the circuit. Gîte has 3 bedrooms, 1 of which has a 2-persons bed, which I'll be taking. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 separate sleeping places. I've rented it from Thursday evening 5th of May till Sunday afternoon 8th of May. Price for each of the 4 available sleeping places is 60 euros each.

Please note that entrance tickets to the race are not included, this is for the accommodation only!
Old 23 Feb 2016, 18:28 (Ref:3617076)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll leave this here for a day or two Vincent so the Le Mans regulars can see it, then I'll move it to the main Sportscar & GT Forum....
Old 23 Feb 2016, 18:38 (Ref:3617080)   #3
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Fair enough! Thx ayse
Old 23 Feb 2016, 18:44 (Ref:3617086)   #4
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A great offer none the less!
Old 23 Feb 2016, 20:08 (Ref:3617124)   #5
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
As in title.

Due to some changes in the planning of my pals, I have 4 places available in a gîte at a 15 minutes walk away from the Eau Rouge entrance of the circuit. Gîte has 3 bedrooms, 1 of which has a 2-persons bed, which I'll be taking. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 separate sleeping places. I've rented it from Thursday evening 5th of May till Sunday afternoon 8th of May. Price for each of the 4 available sleeping places is 60 euros each.

Please note that entrance tickets to the race are not included, this is for the accommodation only!
What a nice thing to do Vincent. Me myself I would love to go to Spa. But this year it's all about Le Mans. Maybe next year.
Old 24 Feb 2016, 09:55 (Ref:3617293)   #6
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yup great offer, and if I had the time available I'd snap your arm off for it. Good work that man.
Old 25 Feb 2016, 20:30 (Ref:3617774)   #7
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Yes please Vince!
Have sent PM
Old 25 Feb 2016, 21:25 (Ref:3617793)   #8
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Pm returned.
Old 25 Feb 2016, 22:12 (Ref:3617813)   #9
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One for me please Vince. Finally I am deciding to get out of Le Mans. I'll be a first timer.
Old 25 Feb 2016, 22:30 (Ref:3617818)   #10
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
OK, the 4 places are spoken for by my friend Sander, Kpy (2x) and Batmobile.

Looking forward to May!
Old 25 Feb 2016, 22:44 (Ref:3617821)   #11
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
So thread can be closed
Old 25 Feb 2016, 23:01 (Ref:3617824)   #12
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
OK, the 4 places are spoken for by my friend Sander, Kpy (2x) and Batmobile.

Looking forward to May!
Whoopee
Old 25 Feb 2016, 23:10 (Ref:3617825)   #13
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'll leave this here for a day or two Vincent so the Le Mans regulars can see it, then I'll move it to the main Sportscar & GT Forum....
Can't get a more regular Le Mans goer than Eric/Batmobile
Old 26 Feb 2016, 00:02 (Ref:3617830)   #14
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Can't get a more regular Le Mans goer than Eric/Batmobile
Great to hear Eric is coming to Spa - we must all meet up for drinks / dinner on Friday night.
Old 26 Feb 2016, 00:19 (Ref:3617838)   #15
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Sounds like a plan!
Old 26 Feb 2016, 10:58 (Ref:3617935)   #16
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Great to hear Eric is coming to Spa - we must all meet up for drinks / dinner on Friday night.
DOUBTLESS!!
Old 26 Feb 2016, 20:54 (Ref:3618085)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good job!