2021 Max Verstappen (Red Bull Ilmor)
2022 Charles Leclerc (Mercedes)
2023 Max Verstappen (Ferrari)
2024 Max Verstappen (Ferrari)
2025 Sebastian Vettel (Mercedes)
Old 27 Oct 2015, 15:31 (Ref:3586007)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am creating an alarm on my phone to remind me in a decade to check this thread.

Richard
Old 27 Oct 2015, 16:37 (Ref:3586014)   #3
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Just for fun
2016 Jenson Button (McLaren)
2017 Jenson Button (McLaren)
2018 Jenson Button (Ferrari)
2019 Max Verstappen (McLaren)
2020 Daniel Kyvat (RBR)
2021 Jenson Button (RBR)
2022 Heikki Kovalainen (RBR)
2023 Mick Schumacher (Manor)
2024 Heikki Kovalainen (RBR)
2025 Mick Schumacher (RBR)

:P
Old 27 Oct 2015, 16:43 (Ref:3586016)   #4
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
2016 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2017 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2018 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2019 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2020 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2021 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2022 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2023 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2024 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
2025 Alexander Rossi (Manor Independent)
Old 27 Oct 2015, 17:21 (Ref:3586020)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Just for fun
2016 Jenson Button (McLaren)
2017 Jenson Button (McLaren)
2018 Jenson Button (Ferrari)
2019 Max Verstappen (McLaren)
2020 Daniel Kyvat (RBR)
2021 Jenson Button (RBR)
2022 Heikki Kovalainen (RBR)
2023 Mick Schumacher (Manor)
2024 Heikki Kovalainen (RBR)
2025 Mick Schumacher (RBR)

:P
Go JB!

Richard
Old 28 Oct 2015, 01:46 (Ref:3586105)   #6
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Realistically:

2017 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2018 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2019 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2020 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)

unless the engine regulations change
Old 28 Oct 2015, 05:54 (Ref:3586126)   #7
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well here's my guesses :-

2016 : Lewis Hamilton
2017 : Sebastian Vettel
2018 : Lewis Hamilton
2019 : Lewis Hamilton
2020 : Sebastian Vettel
2021 : Fernando Alonso
2022 : Sebastian Vettel
2023 : Daniel Riccardio
2024 : Daniel Riccardio
2025 : Sebastian Vettel

I know that I put up Alonso - but I think he is the best all rounder driver in F1 at the moment. It also depends on the Honda engine getting a lot better.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 08:46 (Ref:3586142)   #8
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Realistically:

2017 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2018 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2019 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2020 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)

unless the engine regulations change
Mine is a variation on those above, for the same reason.

2017 TBD (Mercedes)
2018 TBD (Mercedes)
2019 TBD (Mercedes)
2020 TBD (Mercedes)

If the other teams are prevented from competing it will be Mercedes but the actual winner depends on who they get to replace Nico after the 2016 season. Otherwise as per wnut's predictions.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 09:11 (Ref:3586146)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am not one for predictions myself but I suspect that we may see;

An Asian
An African
A Female
A Homosexual
A Transgender
A Black Lesbian
A 10 year old
A Martian.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 11:51 (Ref:3586174)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
A Martian.
Don't be silly, Bob. Life on Mars was a fictional TV show, and besides, Phillip Glenister is far too nice a bloke to race in F1
Old 28 Oct 2015, 15:39 (Ref:3586212)   #11
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
A Martian.
Are we talking Valentine Michael Smith or Matt Damon? :P

Richard
Old 28 Oct 2015, 15:52 (Ref:3586215)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Are we talking Valentine Michael Smith or Matt Damon? :P

Richard
Richard I have to enter a plea of 'Old Age' I'm afraid. I have no idea what you are on about, although I have heard of Matt Damon, he was a Ferrari driver back in the fifties - wasn't he?

Thinks I should never have started this thread.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 15:53 (Ref:3586216)   #13
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Don't be silly, Bob. Life on Mars was a fictional TV show, and besides, Phillip Glenister is far too nice a bloke to race in F1

I shall be silly if I want to.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 16:46 (Ref:3586230)   #14
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Richard I have to enter a plea of 'Old Age' I'm afraid. I have no idea what you are on about, although I have heard of Matt Damon, he was a Ferrari driver back in the fifties - wasn't he?

Thinks I should never have started this thread.
Michael Valentine Smith = The main character in Robert Heinlein's 60's sci-fi classic "Stranger in a Strange Land". Michael is human, but was born on Mars, so he is a "Martian".

Matt Damon = Actor currently staring in the movie "The Martian".

All somewhat in the same vein as the earlier "Life on Mars" comment.

I don't even want to try to predict who might be winning championships a decade out.

Richard
Old 28 Oct 2015, 17:56 (Ref:3586247)   #15
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How could I tell this thread would end up like this...

...oh well. Here we go:

2016 - Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2017 - Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
2018 - Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
2019 - Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing)
2020 - Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren)
2021 - Pascal Wehrlein (Mercedes)
2022 - Daniel Ricciardo (Ferrari)
2023 - Max Verstappen (Mercedes)
2024 - Max Verstappen (Mercedes)
2025 - Lando Norris (Williams)

Actually put some thought into this, especially to choose which team Norris will take the title with.