Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Closed Thread

Old 18 Oct 2004, 23:25 (Ref:1127860)   #1
xterra48
Rookie

xterra48 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LMSR down?

It seems lmsr.com is down, they have a note on their site about legal action. Does any know what this is, and do any of you have a good daily sportscar news site?
Old 19 Oct 2004, 00:26 (Ref:1127883)   #2
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dailysportscar.com, its worth the price of admission, trust me.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 00:45 (Ref:1127892)   #3
almzkid
Rookie

almzkid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No offence to Michael and his efforts but his site was merely a compilation of other sportscar sites stories put into his own words, he rarely if ever had "original" reports. His reports were always from italiaspeed.com, americanlemans.com, fiagt.com, lmes.net, etc.

You could always find the info on his site if you looked elsewhere. It was nicely compiled but hardly newsworthy stuff. I think his legal troubles stem from using other sites stories, changing a few words and claiming they were his.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 00:53 (Ref:1127894)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wouldn't know. I get most of my news from here.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 17:22 (Ref:1128552)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Just for you to know : my news come usualy from two french sites that I systematicaly mention and link, Infocourse (ruled by Laurent Chauveau) and Virages (ruled by Jérôme Mugnier).

Those sources are solid and consistent, as they work close enough from ACO and around. Volonteers deserving the "professionnal" qualification, IMHO.

And I forgot : our friends of PlanetLeMans, and it's in English.

GT-Eins is a good one in German...

Last edited by Fab; 19 Oct 2004 at 18:17.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 17:29 (Ref:1128558)   #6
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Now if only I spoke French.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 17:47 (Ref:1128568)   #7
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jhansen
Works quite well.

http://world.altavista.com/
Old 19 Oct 2004, 18:12 (Ref:1128586)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by jhansen
You still have Fab to translate !
Old 22 Oct 2004, 12:05 (Ref:1131791)   #9
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
10/21
> LMSR.NET will have an announcement soon concerning the future of this site. The details are being worked out and it will involve a change of direction. Our attorney has advised us on steps to protect our copyright and to hold accountable those who engage in libel and slander. This is an unfortunate reality of this business and I regret the interruption of service.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 20:57 (Ref:1133188)   #10
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
Hugewally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Check out his front page now... http://lmsr.net/ and what he posted in his forum...

"Just a note.....the changes will not be in effect until after the World Series as I have waited my whole life for the Red Sox to get their chance!

Just so you don't keep checking back in the next few days expecting something new.....

The e-mails on the speculation of what the hell the Black Sheep might be is pretty funny....

You will find out after the World Series....

Michael"

hrug:
Old 24 Oct 2004, 22:05 (Ref:1134304)   #11
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
And I forgot : our friends of ...
Thanks for mentioning Fab. That's nice. And this "issue" isn't really worth discussing IMHO...
Old 25 Oct 2004, 07:28 (Ref:1134587)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by EliseGT1
Thanks for mentioning Fab. That's nice. And this "issue" isn't really worth discussing IMHO...
Agreed.

I don't think this one goes any further, IMO.