Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Oct 2002, 14:10 (Ref:403864)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Michael's proposal - Better than 9 point plan !

Has anyone saw this on TV ?

When asked about the 9 point plan proposal, TGF (AKA Michael Schumacher), just replied with a simple and fantastic proposal

LET'S GO BACK TO GO-KARTS !

TGF, you brought the best idea overall... thanks !
Old 14 Oct 2002, 14:35 (Ref:403881)   #2
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Having owned his own track for eons, he knows he would dominate in karts as well.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 14:45 (Ref:403889)   #3
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well actually I believe that he'll race in a kart-race, in a couple of weeks..... Didn't he just do the same last year? Can't remember...
Old 14 Oct 2002, 14:53 (Ref:403894)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, he did last year and was beaten by his team mate...

Seriously, it is the best idea I can think of. At least it will be exciting to watch.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 14:57 (Ref:403900)   #5
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brazilian humour..., Excellent !
Old 14 Oct 2002, 15:14 (Ref:403917)   #6
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
No-no, I vaguely remember some details, including a DNF...

Anyway, I just have ANOTHER more brilliant idea. Just put them in a kart race every now and then, call it World Championship or Formula 1 and leave this Formula alone (name it somehow else, whatever you want). That should please everyone.

Anyway, speaking of Ferrari threatens... that worked quite nicely last time, didn't it!

D'uh... mixed the threads, but I believe that the 2 of them + other 25 threads "9 points plans to change Formula 1" are closely connected ...

Last edited by Red; 14 Oct 2002 at 15:17.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 15:27 (Ref:403936)   #7
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
all threads lead to one pint nowdays....why dont we just have 1 master thread....and we can all go full on at each other .

good fun though !
Old 14 Oct 2002, 15:27 (Ref:403937)   #8
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
all threads lead to one point nowdays....why dont we just have 1 master thread....and we can all go full on at each other .

good fun though !
Old 14 Oct 2002, 16:54 (Ref:404016)   #9
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Michael's proposal - Better than 9 point plan !

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi

When asked about the 9 point plan proposal, TGF (AKA Michael Schumacher), just replied with a simple and fantastic proposal

Is he serious? That moron! That coward!

He can go do karts if he wants, then we can get back to some real damn racing!!!

No respect for history or the fans... Michael is all that matters to Michael...

Last edited by Lee Janotta; 14 Oct 2002 at 16:57.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 16:56 (Ref:404018)   #10
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Oh boy...
Old 14 Oct 2002, 16:58 (Ref:404020)   #11
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Moron and coward. So well thought out, so...

Yea Red - Oh boy indeed.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 17:49 (Ref:404066)   #12
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
OMFG, he can't even make a joke without causing controversy!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 18:18 (Ref:404080)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
hehehehe...i love this place...pure class...
Old 14 Oct 2002, 20:11 (Ref:404179)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Good on ya boys, but this thread is not a bashing thread - pro or anti TGF or whoever is on the line !!!!

As the big guys are giving some ideas to "improve" the racing - and forget to ask the ones that really matters : the fans and the drivers - it's funny to see how many suggestions appears to be better than theirs...

Like the brazilian commentator said, if Bernie wants to put ballast for the winners (read TGF), why don't turn F1 into a TRUCK racing ???? ...or Piquet as usual, going straight to the point : "kidnap TGF, sabotage Ferrari's car... and yet you can put the blame on someone else"

Last edited by Bononi; 14 Oct 2002 at 20:13.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:33 (Ref:404422)   #15
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Re: Re: Michael's proposal - Better than 9 point plan !

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
Is he serious? That moron! That coward!

He can go do karts if he wants, then we can get back to some real damn racing!!!

No respect for history or the fans... Michael is all that matters to Michael...
No more coffee for this man
Old 15 Oct 2002, 21:50 (Ref:405227)   #16
J.McClane
Veteran

J.McClane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Michael's proposal - Better than 9 point plan !

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi

Oh yeah, i can really see Shu takin' a huge pay cut to go back to kart racin'
Old 15 Oct 2002, 22:30 (Ref:405256)   #17
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How many other F1 drivers have taken part in a world class kart race in the last year?
Old 16 Oct 2002, 13:04 (Ref:405717)   #18
Total-F1
Veteran

Total-F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: Michael's proposal - Better than 9 point plan !

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
then we can get back to some real damn racing!!!
Is that what we've been watching this season?

Have you ever been to a cart race? More racing than you can shake a stick at. A big one, at that.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 14:11 (Ref:405768)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Wonderful to watch, exciting to race, maybe the true nature of racing !
Old 16 Oct 2002, 14:22 (Ref:405773)   #20
hysen
Racer

hysen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
Having owned his own track for eons, he knows he would dominate in karts as well.
Doubt it, my guess is that the championship would be fought out between Fisi and Trulli with Schumi demoted to the bottom step of the podium (if not further).
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:49 (Ref:406285)   #21
arrowultima
Rookie

arrowultima should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
micheal is right. i like his thinking.

micheal did really well when he raced this year (the german round of the kart world championships i think), he dnf'ed one final and finished second in the other final, but i gather he would have had all the quick engines and best mechanic.

top level karting would sought out the best drivers once and for all.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 11:42 (Ref:406415)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

There are some drivers with kart background that would level the competition out there, RB is one of them.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:26 (Ref:406446)   #23
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Glen
How many other F1 drivers have taken part in a world class kart race in the last year?
Barichello did race a 24h kart race in Brazil .... and I think he won it ... and it seams like Massa and Barichello team up for this year race....

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:27 (Ref:406448)   #24
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I remember Michael at Paris Bercy a few years back ... I think it was 96 ... great racing ... many F1 drivers went there in that year ..

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:51 (Ref:406466)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Yeah, the 24h kart race was great, it's a tradition, last year there was a lot of rain... let's see this year then.