Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Closed Thread

Old 10 Oct 2006, 12:46 (Ref:1734018)   #1
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
New Event Thread Rules. Read 'em And Weep.

2/3rds of the Moderating crew have decided that because of the vast amount of racing going on at the moment, that we remove the whole idea of "mega threads" and have an individual thread for Cup, Busch and Montoya races.

Why?

It seems that 50% of all our posters are catching time delayed replays and don't want to read the Cup race discussion only for knowlsey to put in a busch spoiler.

Also it separates Montoya threads from the other ones, as hell, I don't think even speed have shown that ARCA race yet

Also we should remind people not to post any. "WELL DONE MONTOYA/AMBROSE, FIRST RACE WIN!" or "CONGRATS KENSETH, 2007 NEXTEL CHAMPION!" If you are going to do that put a congratulations Nextel Cup Champion 2006 or something equally vague. After a certain period of time it'll be changed.

The down side is the vast amount of threads and smaller post amounts per thread, but as we are getting to the tail end of the season we feel that keeping the show alive is most important.

And finally. If you are going to spoil something at some stage, put the word *spoilers* in the thread title.

Have a nice day.
Old 10 Oct 2006, 18:52 (Ref:1734388)   #2
kingfloopy
Veteran

United States
Iowa, USA
kingfloopy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should also note that if I see spoilers and it isn't noted in the thread title I'll edit so that it is reflected (I imagine the other mods will do the same). Plus I think our plan is after a period of time we will merge all the race weekend threads together once they have kicked around for a while. So eventually they will all end up together if this works out okay.

It's really great how much this area of the fourm has grown. It's still behind the other sections, but Montoya moving to NASCAR has been awesome. It used to be there was never anyone reading these threads and now there are usually a few everytime I look.

J.D.
Old 10 Oct 2006, 20:44 (Ref:1734515)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And long may it continue.

I apologise for mky Busch spoilers. I had no idea people were getting annoyed until I received a vitriolic PM from Hazza and read this knowlesy bashing thread.

Anyways, let's keep the ball rolling nicely.
Closed Thread