Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What do you rate the race?
10 1 1.32%
9 1 1.32%
8 4 5.26%
7 9 11.84%
6 19 25.00%
5 11 14.47%
4 11 14.47%
3 11 14.47%
2 4 5.26%
1 5 6.58%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 May 2013, 13:11 (Ref:3248871)   #76
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
A supposedly crap race still rates a '6' ?????? Pre-Pirelli that would have been a pretty good score.
Amazing !
Old 18 May 2013, 00:30 (Ref:3249163)   #77
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Its a polite score...Do you want to see old lady F1 every other week...

Then Pirelli can bring that into your living room at no extra charge..
?

I would rather see Lotus and Ferrari battling up front, than see yet another title being won by a soft drinks company. Lotus and Ferrari built a car based on data given to them, pre-season, by Pirelli. The other teams apparently didn't.
Old 18 May 2013, 01:04 (Ref:3249168)   #78
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
?

I would rather see Lotus and Ferrari battling up front, than see yet another title being won by a soft drinks company. Lotus and Ferrari built a car based on data given to them, pre-season, by Pirelli. The other teams apparently didn't.
You have a point...

Please understand I don't want to see dominance by any team and I don't really give a toss or care to be honest if they make oven cleaner...

Last edited by JeremySmith; 18 May 2013 at 14:20. Reason: Correction...
Old 18 May 2013, 06:46 (Ref:3249226)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
?

I so agree.
Old 20 May 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3250765)   #80
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Too late for me to vote, but I'd venture a 4 or 5.

Driving round to a delta time is getting a bit much for me now too, so I'll begin to join the chorus (although I wanted nothing changed until year's end for fairness's sake; obviously Horner's relationship with those up top put paid to that). Still, nice to see favouritism swinging in a new direction (irony).

I also feel a bit sad today with the news about MotoGP being lost from free to air, just like Formula 1. It sucks some enthusiasm out of the sport for me, mainly due to the anger with the self-serving cretins at the top. Hopefully, they lose a shedload of sponsors and remind themselves who's actually paying for all this ultimately - the "consumer". You and I.
Old 21 May 2013, 11:36 (Ref:3251068)   #81
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post

Driving round to a delta time is getting a bit much for me now too, so I'll begin to join the chorus
In previous seasons, as well as this one, the teams only put enough fuel in the cars to drive to delta times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I also feel a bit sad today with the news about MotoGP being lost from free to air, just like Formula 1. It sucks some enthusiasm out of the sport for me, mainly due to the anger with the self-serving cretins at the top. Hopefully, they lose a shedload of sponsors and remind themselves who's actually paying for all this ultimately - the "consumer". You and I.
Perhaps it's the result of a recent lack of success from a certain Valentino Rossi?

How long ago is it now that he actually won a race?

There's also some moaning about the tyres not getting punished as much as when they didn't have traction control. That's irony for you.
Old 21 May 2013, 13:36 (Ref:3251137)   #82
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You against the world...