Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 Oct 2001, 20:10 (Ref:166352)   #1
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Naming game.

Can you name them all?
Attached Thumbnails
gt.jpg  
Old 27 Oct 2001, 20:19 (Ref:166357)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am blessed with somewhat less than 20:20 vision and with the size and definition of that jpeg, I can't even seem them, let alone name any of them!!

Old 27 Oct 2001, 23:58 (Ref:166425)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ditto. I can't even name the series!
Old 28 Oct 2001, 10:12 (Ref:166510)   #4
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll have to think of another way. The series is FIA GT (GT and N-GT)

Sadly the picture is too big, in its normal shape.

Use the instructions below:

1. go to http://194.98.160.93/worldgt2/galler...toril&archive=

2. look at the 'Class of 2001' picture.

Now name them!!
Old 28 Oct 2001, 17:46 (Ref:166649)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try this one. With so many faces and having to reduce the file size to get it under the 102400 bytes maximum, this is the best I can do. I can name some of them, but I'll have to work on a lot!!

................. (talk among yourselves)......................

10/10ths won't let me post the pic I edited. I'm told that even though I got it (just) under the bytes maximum, I can't post anything bigger than 400x400 pixels.

This is what I was left with. I suspect it is no better than your original......!

Never mind - I did try!

(The site the link takes you to looks good - the pic is excellent but takes quite a while to load).

Last edited by Aysedasi; 13 Mar 2010 at 20:42.