Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 4 Nov 2008, 08:20 (Ref:2327636)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Irish Rallycross, Mondello 16th November

Ok, so... who's going? predictions? gossip?
Old 4 Nov 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2327684)   #2
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im out for more punishment...in a different car!!
Old 4 Nov 2008, 13:56 (Ref:2327910)   #3
The Dozer
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
The Dozer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wat car ya out in ? More power ? Any hints ? Fair play ya weren't long gettin up 2 speed last weekend . . . . I'm out hoping 2 score my first class
Old 4 Nov 2008, 14:21 (Ref:2327932)   #4
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah i didnt think rallycross was going to be for me after practice. Once the heats started and and the track was watered i started to get the hang of it alrite. I spun twice in the first heat and from then on i got to grips with it. All i can say about the next day is, different car, different class and more power!!
Old 4 Nov 2008, 18:35 (Ref:2328091)   #5
The Dozer
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk

Wat car ya out in ? More power ? Any hints ? Fair play ya weren't long gettin up 2 speed last weekend . . . . I'm out hoping 2 score my first class win of de year . . . . de pace and competition in de 1600's dis year is unreal . . . I'll be keepin an eye in my mirrors den haha . . . . .
Old 4 Nov 2008, 19:39 (Ref:2328138)   #6
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Ok, so... who's going? predictions? gossip?
I'll be there again hopefully

predictions............rain so no problems with dust

gossip........Motormouth will be over the hill by the time the next rallycross happens
Old 4 Nov 2008, 20:04 (Ref:2328164)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peespeed
Have to admit that I felt Sundays conditions were perfect, after the first damping down the wind was still enough and the temperature cool enough for the surface not to dry out too much. A little bit of dust is all part of the fun!

Quote:
gossip........Motormouth will be over the hill by the time the next rallycross happens
We want gossip, not facts!!!
Old 5 Nov 2008, 20:08 (Ref:2328957)   #8
The Dozer
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
Just a bit of gossip . . . . .Ders a certain mid engined renault 5 comin back out 2 play Hopefully it won't take 2 long 2 blow de cobwebs out of it . . . .
Old 5 Nov 2008, 20:11 (Ref:2328959)   #9
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dozer
Just a bit of gossip . . . . .Ders a certain mid engined renault 5 comin back out 2 play Hopefully it won't take 2 long 2 blow de cobwebs out of it . . . .
been a while since that was out
Old 5 Nov 2008, 20:31 (Ref:2328971)   #10
The Dozer
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
yeah it has alright . . . . . i tink we might have 2 spray a bit of WD40 round de oldman 2 loosen him up a bit haha maybe you can give us a shout down on de lunch break 2 take a photo wit de 3 cars 2 gether if der still in one piece haha
Old 6 Nov 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2329408)   #11
Brian Mac
Teabagging Is My Life
Racer

United Kingdom
Maccy-Ds Hut, Kirkistown
Brian Mac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be there, but sorry not on the bank. Its my turn to take some photos of Jennifer in class ***** Im not aloud to say, just wait and see.
Old 6 Nov 2008, 14:15 (Ref:2329458)   #12
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Mac
I will be there, but sorry not on the bank. Its my turn to take some photos of Jennifer in class ***** Im not aloud to say, just wait and see.
You won't be on the bank?? Where will you be taking photographs from, up the tree at the hole in the hedge?
Old 6 Nov 2008, 15:25 (Ref:2329494)   #13
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsie
You won't be on the bank?? Where will you be taking photographs from, up the tree at the hole in the hedge?
Or using you as an example and taking 'em from in a rabbit hole with a periscope?
Old 6 Nov 2008, 15:51 (Ref:2329510)   #14
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Or using you as an example and taking 'em from in a rabbit hole with a periscope?
I don't come on here to be mocked Grant!! Any more of this and I'm going to set up a breakaway forum called Five Fifths

And please stay on topic sir
Old 7 Nov 2008, 09:07 (Ref:2329870)   #15
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Motormouth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'll be there again hopefully

Yip, I'm officially middle aged. If you wanna help me celebrate, all tenthers are invited to Break for The Border on Saturday night from 8pm onwards. Half the rallycross paddock already confirmed!!
Fear not though I am already training my replacement. What about the boy Tohill's commentary debut last week?! I thought he was great! Ya can't beat a bit of playful abuse and a few nicknames!! How about Mad Dog, The Chocolate Truckie and The Goose!!!!!
Old 8 Nov 2008, 21:17 (Ref:2330800)   #16
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Not sure how many rallycross drivers we have here on Ten Tenths, but for the benefit of any competitors taking part next Sunday...

Quote:
The wrong closing date was printed on the entry forms. Can all competitors please send in their entries ASAP. As per the regulations entries will not be accepted 3 days prior to the event. Entries will not be accepted on the day. The late entry fee will not apply to this event. If you have any queries please contact Jenny Senior at Mondello Park, 045 860200.
Old 10 Nov 2008, 21:06 (Ref:2332706)   #17
irxcrossi
Racer

Ireland
Dublin
irxcrossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsie
Not sure how many rallycross drivers we have here on Ten Tenths, but for the benefit of any competitors taking part next Sunday...

I wonder if anyone will get caught out by this although i'm sure jenny has rang everyone like she did me.. but numbers in stockhatch seem to be massively down for this round.. anyone know if the other classes are down on numbers???
Old 11 Nov 2008, 19:35 (Ref:2333297)   #18
mike coyne
Rookie

mike coyne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All,

Tom Has sent out championship points and we have posted them on our site coynerallycrossteam for all class.

See you all at the weekend.

Michael Coyne
Old 12 Nov 2008, 19:14 (Ref:2333860)   #19
irxcrossi
Racer

Ireland
Dublin
Anyone got the entrylist.. entry's are closed now ain't they?
Old 12 Nov 2008, 22:28 (Ref:2333953)   #20
fatboymotorspor
Rookie

Ireland
fatboymotorspor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
why will mondello not accept entries on the day?? its not like the are getting to many entries unlike them to turn money away
Old 12 Nov 2008, 23:05 (Ref:2333976)   #21
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ive an entrylist, will post tomorrow.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 13 Nov 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2334117)   #22
pgrogan
Racer

Ireland
Kildare
pgrogan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboymotorspor
why will mondello not accept entries on the day?? its not like the are getting to many entries unlike them to turn money away
Trevor,

In fairness there was almost 91 entries before last weekends rallycross and a few lads did turn up on the morning and were reminded that their entries would not be taken on the morning again. Even with 91 entries its very hard to run a rallycross on time with light etc. So this is the reason that Mondello are making such a stand about not taking late entries, its purely to accommodate those who entered prior to the event as requested.

I think if anyone is thinking about entering they should ring Jenny Senior today at least and she may be able to accommodate you.

Paul.
Old 13 Nov 2008, 09:41 (Ref:2334128)   #23
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Entering on the day would cause a lot of headaches for the organisers - things like grids for the heats would already be determined before the event so anyone entering on the day immediately throws all that into disarray.
Old 13 Nov 2008, 10:00 (Ref:2334141)   #24
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2
Entering on the day would cause a lot of headaches for the organisers - things like grids for the heats would already be determined before the event so anyone entering on the day immediately throws all that into disarray.
And then show up here complaining that they didn't get a C final.....
Old 13 Nov 2008, 10:46 (Ref:2334164)   #25
irxcrossi
Racer

Ireland
Dublin
From what i understand its in the regs that entries cannot be accepted 3 days prior to an event. Jennys hands are tied by this reg i believe. Could be wrong though.