Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Closed Thread

Old 8 Nov 2014, 13:48 (Ref:3472822)   #51
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I reckon we'll see Drudi and Russo in FR Alps. However if Stroll does a good job in F3 then more F4 youngsters will want to replicate his success, which I expect will come due to his links within the team, as well as his pace.
Old 16 Nov 2014, 18:15 (Ref:3475499)   #52
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/116795

Oliver Rowland stays with Fortec for 2015 - great news for us Brits!

I know we've only had three drivers confirmed, but he's got to be an instant championship favourite already.
Old 16 Nov 2014, 22:15 (Ref:3475577)   #53
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yes great news to have a top notch driver signed up again.
Old 16 Nov 2014, 23:55 (Ref:3475605)   #54
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i've just noticed that le mans and the hungaroring rounds clash in 2015 (and the test day/spa again). that's exceptionally dumb given that there's been a decent overlap between the two in the past 4 years one way or another.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 01:12 (Ref:3475641)   #55
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any possibility for Roy Nissany next season? His father Chanoch raced in the World Series Light (the minor short-lived series) during 2003...
Old 17 Nov 2014, 15:16 (Ref:3475819)   #56
Formulahistory
Veteran

Formulahistory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I suggest that Nissany will drive Auto GP next season as he tested for Zele some weeks ago.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 17:11 (Ref:3475857)   #57
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you want to go by Nissany's testing history, Sauber gave him a drive recently...

...as for Rowland, he's the title favourite at Fortec, but weren't we expecting a title challenge from Sirotkin this season at the same team? That didn't materialise...
Old 17 Nov 2014, 20:49 (Ref:3475920)   #58
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if fortec can get on top of the gremlins that got in the way of rowland and sirotkins title bids then they'll be golden.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 21:39 (Ref:3475936)   #59
olev
Rookie

Estonia
olev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have the feeling Olsen has already signed with Strakka, or he might be close to do it.
Old 18 Nov 2014, 19:43 (Ref:3476334)   #60
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ISR are not returning in 2015. Instead they will focus on the Blancpain GT Series -

https://twitter.com/ISRRacingTeam/st...84853380579328
Old 18 Nov 2014, 20:10 (Ref:3476340)   #61
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondownunder View Post
ISR are not returning in 2015. Instead they will focus on the Blancpain GT Series -

https://twitter.com/ISRRacingTeam/st...84853380579328
That's kind of convenient for Renault Sport because I think their original plan for next season was to trim the grid to a maximum 24 cars anyway.

And also it's also convenient for Carlin too - I believe there is an agreement in place should they wish to return after missing this season.
Old 19 Nov 2014, 16:01 (Ref:3476596)   #62
Alex K
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Alex K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Do you know 2015 entry list than? As far as I can see it could one or two more teams folding tents.
Old 19 Nov 2014, 16:45 (Ref:3476613)   #63
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
http://www.paddockscout.com/carlin-s...-2015-isr-out/

Carlin are back. Hopefully they can actually find 2 drivers this time.
Old 19 Nov 2014, 18:49 (Ref:3476656)   #64
kotkot
Racer

Hungary
Budapest
kotkot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They already have three. Sean Gelael plans to enter the series and his teammate will be either Giovinazzi or Blomqvist. Whoever's not making it to Carlin will probably get a seat in another team.
Old 19 Nov 2014, 19:05 (Ref:3476662)   #65
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
My bet would be Blomqvist will move somewhere else. Does that mean Jordan King will race in GP3 - I doubt he'd want another F3 campaign unless he really feels he can win it...
Old 19 Nov 2014, 23:50 (Ref:3476748)   #66
kotkot
Racer

Hungary
Budapest
King tested in 3.5 and will test in GP2 (with Arden), I guess he wants to enter one of these.

I'm not too sure who can we expect in GP3... I know Fuoco will test with ART, Carlin and Koiranen but nothing else. Also, Fuoco will probably stay with Prema in FIA F3. Would be nice to see an ART Junior Team driver from Eurocup graduating to GP3 within the team, like Amweg. Looking forward to see the the testing lineup.
Old 20 Nov 2014, 11:32 (Ref:3476891)   #67
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i don't think amweg has the kind of money art would need to run in gp3, he couldn't manage a full eurocup or nec season. shame though, he wasn't far off panis often especially in the nec races. i thought he was a little underrated in the manner in which chatin always was in 2 litre too.

from the eurocup there's alex albon and kevin jorg who are about due a graduation too, do we have any idea what they're looking at? panis is looking at f3 isn't he?
Old 20 Nov 2014, 14:51 (Ref:3476935)   #68
kotkot
Racer

Hungary
Budapest
Panis, and also Albon want to move on to F3, a lot can still happen, though. As for Jörg, he tested with Koiranen's Eurocup outfit. He can easily stay for a third year like many did this season.
Old 20 Nov 2014, 22:32 (Ref:3477069)   #69
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
My bet would be Blomqvist will move somewhere else.
That's what I'm thinking too - Giovinazzi and Gelael have been joined at the hip during their career's so far, and to me Gio seem's almost like a mentor/role model to Sean's development, so I think it would be a no brainer to keep them together.

I personally think that Blomqvist and Rowland at Fortec would be a pretty tasty lineup
Old 21 Nov 2014, 13:37 (Ref:3477277)   #70
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSR Fan View Post
That's what I'm thinking too - Giovinazzi and Gelael have been joined at the hip during their career's so far, and to me Gio seem's almost like a mentor/role model to Sean's development, so I think it would be a no brainer to keep them together.

I personally think that Blomqvist and Rowland at Fortec would be a pretty tasty lineup

Pigeon racing is a lousy, greedy, and often unlawful activity. One thing that it is not is kind to birds. Let's KFC confirms their line up first.
Old 4 Dec 2014, 20:32 (Ref:3481954)   #71
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Today at the Circuit de Catalunya, ten teams were conducting a private test with the so-called engine hours they have available to them outside of official sessions. The driver lineup was:

Arden: Nicholas Latifi & Egor Orudzhev
AVF: Zoel Amberg, Sean Gelael & Beitske Visser
DAMS: Zoel Amberg & Nyck de Vries
Draco: Bruno Bonifacio & Pietro Fantin
Fortec: Jazeman Jaafar & Oliver Rowland
Lotus: Andrea Pizzitola & Meindert Van Buuren
Pons: Luca Ghiotto
Strakka: Tio Ellinas & Sergey Sirotkin
Tech 1: Aurelien Panis
Zeta Corse: Gustav Malja & Roman Mavlanov

The afternoon session was a wash out, morning times are here at ItaliaRacing.

Interestingly, the article states that Carlin was only absent because Tom Blomqvist and Antonio Giovinazzi are having their DTM tests with BMW and Audi respectively this week. And a certain Sean Gelael had his first FR3.5 outing with AVF too...
Old 5 Dec 2014, 20:20 (Ref:3482310)   #72
olev
Rookie

Estonia
olev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amberg only drove for DAMS the dirst day
Old 5 Dec 2014, 22:30 (Ref:3482345)   #73
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tio dominated the day. Good team, good driver, it could be a title proposition if those two stick together
Old 5 Dec 2014, 23:17 (Ref:3482359)   #74
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
is he any closer to finding a full budget for 2015 than he was for the 2014 season?
Old 6 Dec 2014, 18:32 (Ref:3482547)   #75
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No idea but at least things are better now in Cyprus than 12 months ago. This time last year all bank accounts from companies and individuals were frozen.
Closed Thread