Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:04 (Ref:381472)   #1
nascarl
Rookie

nascarl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Group 5 racecars.

I’m looking for VHS-video-tapes about the „Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft“ (DRM) or Group 5 racecars.
I’m thankful for every information.
Best regards
Karl
www.lisa-racing.com
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:06 (Ref:381473)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the forum nascarl. Would those cars include the Torbocharged Zakspeed Capri's?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:34 (Ref:381500)   #3
nascarl
Rookie

nascarl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, a Turbocharged Zakspeed is a group 5 Car.

Sorry, I do not speak Englisch. I always need my wife to do the translation
work, but she's in business the whole day.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 15:40 (Ref:381654)   #4
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You could post this in the sports car forum, there you may find more info.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 22:13 (Ref:381971)   #5
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome aboard!

What era were the Group 5 cars?
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:40 (Ref:382133)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Depends on which regs you use. F'rinstance the British touring Cars of 1967 were Group 5 appendix J. You could even race a Porsche in that championship. Cars included Lotus Cortina, Ford Mustang etc. Then in the mid to late 70's there was a Group 5 sports car championship.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 13:10 (Ref:382467)   #7
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers Peter, always nice to learn something new!