Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

View Poll Results: Are you (provisionally) interested in going to the end of season dinner/drinks?
Yes 22 95.65%
No 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 27 Nov 2009, 13:04 (Ref:2590131)   #151
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Not sure if JR is in the UK but perhaps someone should ring Ace as we sure are going top have more than 20. Getting very excited.
Old 27 Nov 2009, 13:38 (Ref:2590160)   #152
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Darren Williams at Ace is the contact.Spoken to them this week and confirmed with Mail.

Up to thirty will not be problem but don't get to excited until mid Dec when we will have better idea.

Am in States but Annie at home to collect messages.

Patch and others may turn up so could be around 30.
Old 27 Nov 2009, 15:13 (Ref:2590223)   #153
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Crook View Post
Myself and Fay are still planning to come I`m sure you need a couple of marshals to keep all you drivers in order !!

Looking for better results 'off track' Alan?
Old 27 Nov 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2590241)   #154
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I will bring some very nice embroidered heat applied 10/10ths embroidered badges with me if any one wants to purchase a late Christmas/New Year's present. (Gotta move em somehow already!)
Old 27 Nov 2009, 17:20 (Ref:2590287)   #155
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
I will bring some very nice embroidered heat applied 10/10ths embroidered badges with me if any one wants to purchase a late Christmas/New Year's present. (Gotta move em somehow already!)
I thought you would have given them away as Christmas presents out of the kindness of your heart Al !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 27 Nov 2009, 20:17 (Ref:2590375)   #156
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I would love to but they cost me large and I hav'nt even broken even yet!
Old 27 Nov 2009, 23:07 (Ref:2590466)   #157
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Al i could use one on my new race suit.
Old 28 Nov 2009, 05:41 (Ref:2590587)   #158
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post

White?
Old 28 Nov 2009, 08:44 (Ref:2590622)   #159
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Quote:
They are not made from Nomex thread unfortunately so not suitable for race suits.
Old 28 Nov 2009, 17:15 (Ref:2590852)   #160
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah, you missed a trick there Al.
Old 28 Nov 2009, 20:44 (Ref:2590934)   #161
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Is anyone going to notice.Anyway back to the thread. Can i have directions sometime please.
Old 28 Nov 2009, 21:09 (Ref:2590946)   #162
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
A406 North Circular Rd,Stonebrige Park.
Old 28 Nov 2009, 22:04 (Ref:2590971)   #163
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ah, you missed a trick there Al.
No not at all Peter they couldnt be done in Nomex because of the base and the complexity of the design, I can do Nomex badges inhouse but they will be far less complex than these which I had to farm these out because of the design and overlays. It would have trebled the price even if I could have got them done and they were dear enough anyhow. Actually you could get away with fixing them to your overalls belt.
Old 29 Nov 2009, 08:34 (Ref:2591118)   #164
DaveGT6
Veteran

England
Langford, Beds.
DaveGT6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like I can make it - is there room for two more? It would be good to put faces to names.
Old 29 Nov 2009, 11:20 (Ref:2591179)   #165
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Be please to see you.It's just that about twenty and at tops thirty seemed to be interested.
Old 29 Nov 2009, 11:42 (Ref:2591187)   #166
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I'm still on depending on work, is there room in the car park for a 32 ton truck?
Old 29 Nov 2009, 12:31 (Ref:2591199)   #167
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Actually, yes
Old 29 Nov 2009, 16:18 (Ref:2591260)   #168
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
It was a truckers cafe after all!
Old 29 Nov 2009, 18:06 (Ref:2591298)   #169
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
with truck sized portions

Al, are your patches stretchy ?
Old 29 Nov 2009, 20:26 (Ref:2591366)   #170
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
So this is getting exciting. We all going to bring needle and thread Joe.
Old 29 Nov 2009, 20:36 (Ref:2591376)   #171
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
No need they iron on!
Old 30 Nov 2009, 08:18 (Ref:2591573)   #172
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
iron on is pants, threads the way forward.
Old 30 Nov 2009, 08:21 (Ref:2591575)   #173
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Recon they should make a film about are adventure to Ace cafe. "Wild TOGS". Turners,Old ,Geezzer,'S."
Old 30 Nov 2009, 08:44 (Ref:2591588)   #174
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wogan fan are we?
Old 30 Nov 2009, 08:51 (Ref:2591594)   #175
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Quote:
Recon they should make a film about are adventure to Ace cafe. "Wild TOGS". Turners,Old ,Geezzer,'S."
'Space Cowboys 2' ?