Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 31 Mar 2011, 08:59 (Ref:2856266)   #1
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Classic Car Auction

Don't know if it would be of interest but a North Yorkshire classic car dealer is holding their first auction this coming Saturday 2nd April. The link is:

http://www.mathewsons.co.uk/auctionlist.pdf

I've never dealt with them but I believe they have a good reputation locally and their garage / cars / museum is a bit of a tourist stopping-off place for people travelling in and through the North Yorkshire Moors area.

Mods - don't know if this is okay to post, please delete if not. Just thought it might be worth posting as it might reveal of interest to someone?

Gary
Old 1 Apr 2011, 08:41 (Ref:2856696)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not really a problem, Gary, but are any of them racing cars, because if not, maybe this would be better in our very underused Classic Car Forum!
Old 1 Apr 2011, 10:21 (Ref:2856741)   #3
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good point John, please move to the other forum. I think there are a couple rally prepared - a Harrington and a Lotus Cortina but I don't know of their actual background. The rest (50+) are more general classics I think, not race / rally.
Old 1 Apr 2011, 10:29 (Ref:2856747)   #4
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Done!
Old 13 Jun 2015, 11:58 (Ref:3548325)   #5
TeenTop
Rookie

TeenTop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
very interesting how much this baby. I would like to have the ever
Old 14 Jun 2015, 18:10 (Ref:3550401)   #6
The Fat One
Rookie

United Kingdom
Valencia, Spain + Greater Manchester
The Fat One should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid