Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 15 Oct 2001, 15:47 (Ref:160927)   #1
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Raoul Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Getting slightly annoyed with all those merged topics

Anytime 2 or more topics are even slightly related to each other in one way or another they get merged together. Please stop this!. It really makes things confusing. Like for instance I read this post by one person then right after that there was another post by the same person that seemed completely out of context I could only assume it was from another topic that had been merged. It disrupts the natural flow of threads that allows you to clearly see exactly who is replying to what. Now everything seems thrown together in a very disorganized mess and I don't even know what's what anymore.
Old 15 Oct 2001, 17:20 (Ref:160966)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Raoul, there would be no need to merge topics if people looked at the list of open threads on a forum before posting a topic. For instance, how many threads on the Senna Bio-pic do we need?

Last edited by EERO; 15 Oct 2001 at 17:21.
Old 15 Oct 2001, 17:55 (Ref:160981)   #3
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm inclined to agree with Raoul Duke on this one. Last night, I replied to both Ralf threads, and my second reply was a direct response to the previous post. I now have two replies in a row in the new merged thread, and my second reply appears to be out of context where it is now, located after my first reply, no longer refering to the post it originally did. (People who didn't know better would think I was replying to my own post, not having any idea what I was talking about, which I don't .) All joking aside, it can be more than a little confusing, especially for someone who hasn't followed both threads and starts reading the merged thread from scratch.