Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 25 Oct 2019, 21:12 (Ref:3936784)   #1
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
50s/60s/70s Motorsports Magazines

A friend of mine has got to get rid of a collection of Motorsport Magazines that he has been collecting since the 50s/ 60s/70s and doesn't know the best thing to do with them apart from junking them !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 26 Oct 2019, 11:00 (Ref:3936861)   #2
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I sold a number of my old magazines on Ebay a few years ago, not really for the money, but as I'd kept & looked after them it seemed a shame to just throw them away, especially if they could be of interest or use to someone else. To be honest, it was a chore, scanning the front covers to make the picture, listing the contents and then finally packaging and posting them off all over the place, but I did eventually get rid of a lot of them with a good feeling that they'd gone to someone who wanted them.
Old 26 Oct 2019, 12:34 (Ref:3936871)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I sold a number of my old magazines on Ebay a few years ago, not really for the money, but as I'd kept & looked after them it seemed a shame to just throw them away, especially if they could be of interest or use to someone else. To be honest, it was a chore, scanning the front covers to make the picture, listing the contents and then finally packaging and posting them off all over the place, but I did eventually get rid of a lot of them with a good feeling that they'd gone to someone who wanted them.
Yes I did the same with my own complete collection of "Motor Cycle" magazines from 1960 -1967, but finished up selling the whole lot for 20 quid to a bloke who just buys n sells mags for a living.
This lot belong to a mate who is sorting out his house and has been collecting since the 50s and used to race himself in the 60s. They can be collected from Roehampton or Purley. These won't be junk mags but genuine enthusiast ones !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !